Follow the notice below, Better using your Dell latitude D620 battery
Posted 01-11-2011 at 06:18 AM by ibm123str
Tags laptop battery
- Calibrate Your Dell latitude D620 batteries – If your latitude D620 battery’s 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the laptop battery pack.
- Charge and discharge – For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage
- Exercise Your Battery – Do not leave your Dell XPS M1330 battery
dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- Battery Storage – Store your latitude D620 and Dell XPS M1730 battery
in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The dell laptop batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
- Avoid propping your laptop on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your Dell XPS M1530 battery
is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
- Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the latitude D620 battery.
- Consider removing the Dell XPS M1210 battery
from a laptop when running on fixed power.
- More battery maintain infomation in laptop battery blog
Total Comments 0