ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page ගෙදර වැඩ වලට ඔබින මයින හමක්..

(#1)
Old
dabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Up ගෙදර වැඩ වලට ඔබින මයින හමක්.. - 11-26-2019, 05:01 PM

ගෙදර වැඩ වලට ඔබින මයින හමක්.

I did make charcoal in my previous video. Using that charcoal, I'm gonna do some small projects.
One is to forge a steel rod into a rock drilling tool. for that I must have a forging bellows AKA blacksmith's bellows.
I did make a simple but effective one just with an empty cement bad, two wood pieces, an iron tube, few nails and duct tape.
This is hove I've done it. enjoy.. In my next video I'll show how I'm gonna forge and shape a steel rod using this.

Please, SUBSCRIBE My channel & hit the LIKE botton, If you like this video.
Thank you.

(#2)
Old
^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold

11-26-2019, 05:03 PM

bump
(#3)
Old
dabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of lightdabba1983 is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 05:04 PM

කොහෙවත් දුවන්නේ නැතුව ගෙදරදීම, යකඩයක් රත් කර ගන්න, පිහියක් මුවහත් කරන්න, පිහියක් හදා ගන්න ඕන කරන මයින හමක් ලේසියෙන්ම හදා ගන්න හැටි.
(#4)
Old
sirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to sirajstc
11-26-2019, 05:05 PM

Ha sahodaraya
(#5)
Old
KavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of lightKavinduDD is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 05:09 PM

bump
(#6)
Old
sirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to allsirajstc is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to sirajstc
11-26-2019, 05:19 PM

bump
(#7)
Old
nevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 05:21 PM

පෙරසම තියනෝ ඒ ඇති
(#8)
Old

11-26-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermindNevergiveup View Post
පෙරසම තියනෝ ඒ ඇති
(#9)
Old
sidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Yahoo to sidathsaumya
11-26-2019, 05:25 PM

bp
(#10)
Old
Champ HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of lightChamp HB is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 05:31 PM

බම්ප්