ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Business & Marketing > eMoney (Internet Marketing & Business)
Reload this Page Gold/USD pair එකේ trading signals

(#191)
Old
DON999RU will become famous soon enoughDON999RU will become famous soon enough

06-09-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldzz View Post
Are you serious bro? can you share a small strategy with us? We just want to get an idea about predicting the market correctly. Anyway happy to see a great trader. All the best!!! Rep+
Thanks for the Rep+

Please refer to the post given bellow;

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=162
(#192)
Old
garfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of light

06-09-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON999RU View Post
Thanks for the Rep+

Please refer to the post given bellow;

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=162
I didn't mean that kind of strategy bro. i know it's hard to tell. i just want an example for correct my mistakes. because very hard to find a trader like you for get an advice.

Example strategy :

1. Checking the forex calander (forexfactory.com) for identify high infact news times that i should ignore

2. Mark strong support and resistance zones with 1hour chart

3. Mark trend lines

4. Waiting for a Breakout or Fakeout

5. Start a trade with SL:TP ratio 1:1.5 or 1:2

If this is a unsuccessful strategy, what i need to study for make it successful?
(#193)
Old

06-10-2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldzz View Post
I didn't mean that kind of strategy bro. i know it's hard to tell. i just want an example for correct my mistakes. because very hard to find a trader like you for get an advice.

Example strategy :

1. Checking the forex calander (forexfactory.com) for identify high infact news times that i should ignore

2. Mark strong support and resistance zones with 1hour chart

3. Mark trend lines

4. Waiting for a Breakout or Fakeout

5. Start a trade with SL:TP ratio 1:1.5 or 1:2

If this is a unsuccessful strategy, what i need to study for make it successful?
Ok, now your request makes sense to me

First of all I’d like to draw your attention to one of the most undermined factors in trading industry.

To understand that we must ask this question... ” What makes Trading different from gambling?

According to me .., Gambling always got win or lose out comes …,When we apply these outcomes mathematically or percentagewise 50%/50% isn’t it?

So then we consider Trading…is it also a 50/50 chance?? NO!!! (at least it shouldn't be..right?)

If you consider all the aspects of Fundamental, Technical & Sentimental analysis, we got to understand that it’s not a 50/50 chance. According to my view..We are having more than 75% chance (If u have done all the analysis correctly) to succeed with a given trade,..

Wait a second….but most of the traders get stopped-out, due to unexpected market movements, before it rallies according to your “near perfect” analysis.

Think about it…how many times this has happened to u??...and you still wonder what went wrong….isn’t it?

The problem is … not with the markets.(markets have been & will always remain unpredictable).., it is that you have been constantly misinformed , advised ,taught, brainwashed, misguided(I can use another 50 words to describe this illusion) ..to be at the safe side, “U Must Use SL & TPisn't it so? End of the day you become so predictable for those big market players.

So, practically what you do is, by masking your trade with “safety first”, even without knowing you’ve been tricked to take a 50/50 chance with your trade..Which is nothing more than gambling!!

# There are people who use SL and still very successful…,either it’s their luck or great analysis combined with a strong strategy.

My Strategy consists of Either I win or Wait (better than being stopped out isn’t it?) ,with proper money management.No stop losses. If the trade goes really wrong I always keep enough margin to countertrade and at least to break-even the losing trade.

Secondly…about News trading:

With all due respect to the traders who are involved in this approach…please consider these statements as ‘my own opinion’ and got nothing against you people.
(By the way I like this "LKF" Elakiri members posts )

So, as I see …the News trading (80% of the times) is another way of squeezing out retail traders money by those big market players. All those big institutions got their own analytic groups, insider informants…which give them near perfect data beforehand, sometimes even few days to weeks before actual data releases. So…those institutions keep spreading their market orders according to those “Info” and make the best out of it(or cash out with profit) once data has been released(where market liquidity & volatility becomes a bitch ) and leave small traders in tatters.

Instead of making this reply too long and boring…let me stop here for now.

I’m not going to tell u that..this is what you should do or shouldn’t…,instead of that think and try to adjust your trading strategy for the maximum benefit.

Always keep in mind that we are few of those very brave (or very stupid) people who try to swim against a Tsunami. A good strategy is a tall coconut tree where we can hang in to during those tremendous tides…and still survive without getting drowned or being killed by floating debris!

Good Luck!
Dr.Don

Last edited by DON999RU; 06-10-2018 at 08:50 AM.
(#194)
Old
Vandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of light

06-10-2018, 08:05 AM

lot of food for thought
(#195)
Old
N sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of lightN sriyantha is a glorious beacon of light

06-10-2018, 12:33 PM

up
(#196)
Old
shw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of light

06-10-2018, 01:10 PM

bump
(#197)
Old

06-11-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
So...,here we enter the second trade (Hopefully leading to the 1st trade )

###########Sell Signal ############

******* Signal No.080618B*****

Sell order entered @ 1299.137

https://www.forexfactory.com/don999ru#acct.73

Good Luck !
Time to secure some profit !
(#198)
Old
Vandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of light

06-11-2018, 07:19 PM

oh you were right again
i bow to the master
(#199)
Old

06-11-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post
oh you were right again
i bow to the master
Yes, we are having a good rally of positive trades...
Let's hope it stays that way...
(#200)
Old

06-11-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Yes, we are having a good rally of positive trades...
Let's hope it stays that way...
shame i didn't take it, i was bit scared
anyway keep it up