ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page ඉන්ටර්වීව් වලදි මගෙන් අහපු ප්‍රශ්න

(#1)
Old
tupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the rough

wink ඉන්ටර්වීව් වලදි මගෙන් අහපු ප්‍රශ්න - 11-26-2019, 04:38 PM

මේ තියෙන්නේ ජොබ් ඉන්ටර්වීව්ස් කිහිපයකදි මගෙන් අහපු ප්‍රශ්න සහ මම දීපු පිළිතුරු එකකින් ඇරෙන්න අනිත් ඔක්කොගෙන්ම සිලෙක්ට් වුණා

01 තව අවුරුදු පහකින් ඔයා මොනවගේ තැනකට යන්නද බලා පොරොත්තු වෙන්නේ?

මම :- එහෙම විශේෂ බලාපොරොත්තුවක් නෑ යන විදිහට යනවා

02 අනාගත බලාපොරොත්තු මොනවාද??

මම :- මට එහෙම විශේෂ බලාපොරොත්තුවක් නෑ

03 ඇයි මෙහෙ වැඩ කරන්න ඕනියි කියලා හිතුවේ

මම :- සල්ලි ඕනි නිසා තමයි ඉතින් ,

04 ඉස්කෝලේ යන කාලේ ක්‍රීඩා කරලා තියේද?

මම :- නෑ

05 ඇයි ඒ?

මන් ක්‍රීඩා වලට ආස නෑ
(#2)
Old
sanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 04:45 PM

There are 8 Balls, Same size, But One weigh more than others, You'll be provided a Balance(Tharadiya). But only twice you can use it, Tell me how to find the Heavier Ball.
(#3)
Old
ruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of lightruwantheekshana is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac97 View Post

03 ඇයි මෙහෙ වැඩ කරන්න ඕනියි කියලා හිතුවේ

You must mention about the passion you posses for the industry and this is the best place to kick off your career. Do mention some of their projects which you have found interesting
(#4)
Old
Voltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to beholdVoltage is a splendid one to behold

11-26-2019, 05:08 PM

spa ekaka neda wada. aulak nathi wei
(#5)
Old
Mohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of lightMohowk is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 05:10 PM

bmp
(#6)
Old
Djice is just really niceDjice is just really niceDjice is just really niceDjice is just really niceDjice is just really niceDjice is just really niceDjice is just really niceDjice is just really nice

11-26-2019, 05:16 PM

I had 4 interviews from a company in EU with senior engineers and a C level executive (final interview) recently.
They didn't ask any of those questions. Just asked why I like this specific field and checked my knowledge in the field.
Asked what is my ideal day in the office and what do I dislike. Mostly to check the cultural fit. That's pretty much it.
(#7)
Old
tupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the roughtupac97 is a jewel in the rough

11-26-2019, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djice View Post
I had 4 interviews from a company in EU with senior engineers and a C level executive (final interview) recently.
They didn't ask any of those questions. Just asked why I like this specific field and checked my knowledge in the field.
Asked what is my ideal day in the office and what do I dislike. Mostly to check the cultural fit. That's pretty much it.

sri lankan job interviews suck,anyway what doesn't ???
(#8)
Old
s5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of lights5sage is a glorious beacon of light

laugh 11-26-2019, 07:34 PM

ජනාධිපති උනාම ආයි ජොබ් කරන්න ඕනෙ නෑ
(#9)
Old
AnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of lightAnGeLHuNteR is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 07:44 PM

(#10)
Old
Candid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of light

11-26-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoka View Post
There are 8 Balls, Same size, But One weigh more than others, You'll be provided a Balance(Tharadiya). But only twice you can use it, Tell me how to find the Heavier Ball.

load all 8 balls on each side of the balance scale by 4 by 4 on each side. so one side holding more weight than the other end of the scale. and then unload one ball by one ball on each side. so eventually you can find which one has more weight among the other balls. but have to make sure you won't stumble them with your balls.