ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Games > PC Games
Reload this Page GAMING MOMENTS III

(#20701)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

12-11-2019, 01:27 AM

Kalypso Media is working on a next-gen Commandos game

Kalypso Media has today announced the formation of a brand-new game development studio, explicitly tasked with the production of a next-generation entry in the Commandos strategy series. Based in the Greater Frankfurt area, the new as-yet-unnamed studio’s first appointment is industry veteran Jürgen Reußwig, former Studio manager at Sunflowers and Managing Director of Games Distillery, who takes up the position of Studio Director.

Simon Hellwig, Managing Director and founder of Kalypso Media Group, said:
“The establishment of a new studio is a clear commitment to Kalypso’s growth plans for the coming years as we looked to expand our internal and external development efforts. Commandos is a great, globally-recognized brand and we will do our utmost to meet the expectations of the worldwide gaming community. We can’t wait to get started.”
Studio Director Jürgen Reußwig added:
“At the new site we’ll be looking to develop a truly worthy successor to Commandos, designed for both PC and console platforms for simultaneous worldwide release. On a personal level, I couldn’t be prouder to be working on a true icon of strategy gaming, and I’m looking forward to receiving applications from new and experienced developers alike that share our passion for the series.”
(#20702)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

12-11-2019, 01:27 AM

Finally!!!
(#20703)
Old
Frosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of lightFrosty is a glorious beacon of light

12-11-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine GTR View Post
Kalypso Media is working on a next-gen Commandos game

(#20704)
Old

12-11-2019, 06:32 PM

Here are the official PC system requirements for Detroit: Become Human

Quantic Dream has revealed the official PC system requirements for Detroit: Become Human. According to the specs, PC gamers will at least need an Intel Core i7-3770 or an AMD FX-8350 with 8GB of RAM. The team also lists the NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 and AMD Radeon HD7950 as its minimum GPU requirements.

Quantic Dream recommends using an Intel i5-8400 or Ryzen 5 1600 with 16GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 or AMD Radeon RX580.
Detroit: Become Human releases on December 12th. A free PC demo will also be available for download on the very same day. Below you can find the game’s full PC system requirements.

Detroit: Become Human Official PC Requirements
Minimum Spec:
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350, 4.2 GHz (6 to 8 logical cores minimum highly recommended)
Memory: 8GB RAM
Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
Video RAM: 3GB or more

Recommended Spec:
Processor: i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz or Ryzen 5 1600
Memory: 16GB RAM
Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
Video RAM: 4GB or more