ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Favorite Game of Thrones quotes

(#1)
Old
Maui_15 is a jewel in the roughMaui_15 is a jewel in the roughMaui_15 is a jewel in the roughMaui_15 is a jewel in the roughMaui_15 is a jewel in the roughMaui_15 is a jewel in the rough

Favorite Game of Thrones quotes - 01-12-2019, 07:11 AM

උබලගෙ Favorite Game of Thrones quotes මොනවද..මේ මම ආස ටිකක්

Last edited by Maui_15; 01-12-2019 at 07:12 AM.
(#2)
Old
Pessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to beholdPessimist is a splendid one to behold

01-12-2019, 08:07 AM

All Men Must Die.
(#3)
Old
tclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to all

01-12-2019, 08:15 AM

Power is Power - Cersi Lannister

Chaos is a Ladder - Lord Baelish
(#4)
Old
nooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of lightnooby is a glorious beacon of light

01-12-2019, 08:29 AM

bump
(#5)
Old
CloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud ofCloudX64 has much to be proud of

01-12-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
[/center]
(#6)
Old
gangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of lightgangsterz is a glorious beacon of light

01-12-2019, 08:38 AM

patta
(#7)
Old
Johnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnie_Walker is a glorious beacon of light

01-12-2019, 08:45 AM

Bump
(#8)
Old
IKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud ofIKL has much to be proud of

01-12-2019, 09:51 AM

S06 E04 Book Of the Stranger

[The Khals of Khalar Vehven are discussing what to do with Daenerys.]

Daenerys Targaryen: Don't you want to know what I think?
Khal Moro: You'd rather be sold into slavery? Or maybe you'd like to show Rhalko here what you taste like?
Daenerys Targaryen: No. I don't want either of those things.
Khal Moro: We don't care what you want. This is the Temple of the Dosh Khaleen. You have no voice here, unless you are Dosh Khaleen. Which you are not, until we decide you are.
Daenerys Targaryen: I know where I am. I have been here before. This is where the Dosh Khaleen pronounced my child the Stallion Who Mounts the World.
Khal Moro: And what happened? You trusted a sorceress, like a fool. Your baby is dead because of you. And so is Khal Drogo.
Daenerys Targaryen: This is where Drogo promised to take his khalasar west to where the world ends. To ride wooden horses across the Black Salt Sea as no khal has done before. He promised to kill the men in their iron suits and tear down their stone houses. He swore to me before the Mother of Mountains.
Khal Moro: And you were dumb enough to believe him.
Daenerys Targaryen: And here, now, what great matters do the Great Khals discuss? Which little villages you'll raid, how many girls you'll get to fuck, how many horses you'll demand in tribute. You are small men. None of you are fit to lead the Dothraki. But I am. So I will.
[The Khals all start laughing.]
Khal Moro: All right. No Dosh Khaleen for you. Instead we'll take turns fucking you. And then we'll let our bloodriders fuck you. And if there's anything left of you, we'll give our horses a turn. You crazy cunt. Did you really think we would serve you?
[Daenerys puts her hand on a burning brazier and is not burnt by it.]
Daenerys Targaryen: You're not going to serve. You're going to die.
[Daenerys pushes the brazier over, lighting the entire temple on fire. The Dothraki assemble outside to watch the Temple burn. They witness Daenerys emerging from the burning temple naked and unburnt. They all bow.]
(#9)
Old
2K18 is infamous around these parts

01-12-2019, 09:56 AM

(#10)
Old
SBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to beholdSBWoof is a splendid one to behold

01-12-2019, 10:07 AM

you slept with your nephew your grace - Sansa (Season 8)

Last edited by SBWoof; 01-12-2019 at 10:37 AM.