ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page song of the day

(#61)
Old
agrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of lightagrmrs is a glorious beacon of light

10-18-2010, 08:03 PM

Masakali,delhi6

(#62)
Old
yakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of light

10-18-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamikawp View Post

අහල නෑ මීට කලින්. එල.
(#63)
Old
yakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of light

10-18-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrmrs View Post

Masakali,delhi6

මටත් කෙලී, මස් කෑලී, මසක් කලින්, මටත් කලින්

එල සින්දුව.
(#64)
Old

10-19-2010, 07:27 PM

(#65)
Old

10-20-2010, 07:05 PM

sinduwa nam eh tharamma lassanak nah, eith freddie mercury ge kata handa ahuna kalekin.
(#66)
Old
samanale is a jewel in the roughsamanale is a jewel in the roughsamanale is a jewel in the roughsamanale is a jewel in the roughsamanale is a jewel in the roughsamanale is a jewel in the rough

10-20-2010, 07:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_cFZC1k39Q
(#67)
Old
twisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of light

10-20-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted View Post

still this..man I can't get over it
(#68)
Old
walkernet is a jewel in the roughwalkernet is a jewel in the roughwalkernet is a jewel in the roughwalkernet is a jewel in the roughwalkernet is a jewel in the roughwalkernet is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to walkernet Send a message via Skype™ to walkernet
10-20-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakshaya View Post
අහල නෑ මීට කලින්. එල.
One hell of a song bro beautiful
(#69)
Old
Gayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to Gayashanrockz Send a message via Yahoo to Gayashanrockz Send a message via Skype™ to Gayashanrockz
10-20-2010, 09:40 PM

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"
Maybe it's true
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
But there's so much time
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

(#70)
Old

10-20-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayashanrockz View Post

When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

nice.