ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page song of the day

(#281)
Old
yakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of light

11-30-2010, 12:01 AM

fly - sugar ray
(#282)
Old
yakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of lightyakshaya is a glorious beacon of light

11-30-2010, 09:49 PM

kala mal - sunil edirisinghe
(#283)
Old

12-01-2010, 10:56 PM

diamonds are forever - kayne west
(#284)
Old
Gayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to Gayashanrockz Send a message via Yahoo to Gayashanrockz Send a message via Skype™ to Gayashanrockz
12-01-2010, 11:28 PM

"Diamonds For Tears"

In these days of manmade wonders we still bicker over flies
When you come seeking for forgiveness, I'll be forced to choose my side

If I deny you what you're searching, do I do it out of fear
Am I ruling out my reason, killing that which I hold dear

Out of my way I'm running, with an excuse just underway
Reality's so daunting, and I've got no way to explain

Cos when you're sleeping right next to me, I know you're the one
So when I hear you calling my name, why do I turn away to run
I guess that's why it's raining diamonds, sweet happiness in tears
Crying heaven shed your diamonds, diamonds for tears

In the light of recent findings, there's no greater taint than grace
But to relinquish all our bindings, always finds us out of place

If I rested here a while more, would you hold me to your heart
If I knew what it was meant for, will I know to play my part

Out of my way I'm leaving, another excuse before I'll stay
Reality's applauding, I know I don't know the right way

So when I hear you calling my name, Yeah, I know you're the one

Is it a lost cause,
Can we overlook this taint
Are these the dead laws
Like a doubt eating the saint

And though I fear these shackles, like my darkness closing in
I will hold out my hands, I will hold out my hands

So when I hear you calling my name, I'll know the good I've done

Diamond for Tears

(#285)
Old

12-02-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayashanrockz View Post
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Diamonds For Tears"
ninden wena namak kivvoth thamai wade. ela lyrics.
(#286)
Old
Gayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of lightGayashanrockz is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to Gayashanrockz Send a message via Yahoo to Gayashanrockz Send a message via Skype™ to Gayashanrockz
12-02-2010, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakshaya View Post
ninden wena namak kivvoth thamai wade. ela lyrics.
(#287)
Old

12-02-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayashanrockz View Post
you're one of them
(#288)
Old

12-02-2010, 09:39 AM

suwanda rosa mal - sunil shantha (me vid eke kianne sunil edirisinghe)

sunil edirisinghe ge katahanda sunil shantha ge tharam gamburu nathi nisa wennathi wachana hondata ahenne nah.

amuthuma style ekak sunil shantha ge sindu wala thiyenne.
(#289)
Old

12-02-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakshaya View Post
you're one of them
you are the one

(#290)
Old

12-02-2010, 01:46 PM

walakulen wasa - sunil shantha (vid eke wena aya kianne)