ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Samsung Galaxy Watch

(#11)
Old
kinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond reputekinkon has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2019, 09:34 PM

Bump
(#12)
Old
CorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to all

11-18-2019, 09:39 PM

Bump
(#13)
Old
lgkasundssc has a spectacular aura aboutlgkasundssc has a spectacular aura aboutlgkasundssc has a spectacular aura about

11-18-2019, 09:46 PM

i have been using my samsung gear s3 frontier more than 1 year now. So far no issues with that. But i really hate new update. Now there is no way that you can go back using touch screen . Always you have to use hardware button. That is bit annoying and might affect to the durability. Other than that battery life wil be 5-6 days without pairing. If you pair with mobile it will reduce to 2-3 days (depending on your notifications ). Also dont go for LTE model. That will drain your battery a lot. Furhter i doubt whether you can actually take calls from that.

At last i can recommend the watch. But look at the market. Even now days Huwavi also have good models with cheap price
(#14)
Old
maxdeo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to maxdeo
11-18-2019, 09:56 PM

bump
(#15)
Old
CorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to allCorD SaC is a name known to all

11-18-2019, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgkasundssc View Post
i have been using my samsung gear s3 frontier more than 1 year now. So far no issues with that. But i really hate new update. Now there is no way that you can go back using touch screen . Always you have to use hardware button. That is bit annoying and might affect to the durability. Other than that battery life wil be 5-6 days without pairing. If you pair with mobile it will reduce to 2-3 days (depending on your notifications ). Also dont go for LTE model. That will drain your battery a lot. Furhter i doubt whether you can actually take calls from that.

At last I can recommend the watch. But look at the market. Even now days Huwavi also have good models with cheap price

Thank you very much for your comment, after you said that I checked and there is a watch called Huawei GT2.its looks seems good.but currently not in the local market.
(#16)
Old

11-19-2019, 08:50 AM

bump
(#17)
Old
kolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to beholdkolavari is a splendid one to behold

11-19-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget002 View Post
Xiaomi mi 4 band eakek ganinko
Rs 5000k withara wenne
Monawada bn oke thiyenne?
(#18)
Old
L_Kaan is just really niceL_Kaan is just really niceL_Kaan is just really niceL_Kaan is just really niceL_Kaan is just really niceL_Kaan is just really niceL_Kaan is just really niceL_Kaan is just really nice

11-19-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorD SaC View Post
ගානට වටිනවද මචන්
NOTE9+ Watch
(#19)
Old
JokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to all

11-19-2019, 09:44 AM

Ochcharavganak deela ai bn oka ganne, mi hari honor eka hari ganinko
(#20)
Old
JokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to allJokerFan is a name known to all

11-19-2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolavari View Post
Monawada bn oke thiyenne?
Basic tracking tika thiyanawa, FB, Whatsapp notification balanna puluwan, incoming call balala cut karanna puluwan, play wena music eka change karanna puluwan, Theme change karanna puluwan online sites thiyanawa, Timer alarm basic thiyanawa Rs4800 - Rs5300 athara ganakata oya tika hondatama athi

Battery Life ekath thiyanawa pair karala 14-20days

Last edited by JokerFan; 11-19-2019 at 09:48 AM.