ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Entertainment > ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
Reload this Page 2013 Apr 11 -ElaKiri Radio ! - MusiC is Life with Hashan dis
Closed Thread

(#1)
Old
Radio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really nice

Up 2013 Apr 11 -ElaKiri Radio ! - MusiC is Life with Hashan dis - 04-11-2013, 08:15 PM

Playing Hit Songs from all time favorites with Hashandis
Mostly the host selects the songs he plays, but you may do few requests too!
Enjoy! Support the host by making comments and few requests!

We are gonna start the Radio show sharp at 8.30 PM SL Time

* This is recommended!

Listen from Mobile Phones:
[ http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live ] or [ http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live.m3u ]

Now you can have ElaKiri Interactive Radio on your Android !

You Can always Keep In Touch With Our ElaKiri Interactive Radio! Official Fan Pages.

Message From the Radio Team :-Please Reduce using gif images.Instead of them try to get used to use gif smileys. It will be helpful to everyone with page loading.
(#2)
Old
jimba is a jewel in the roughjimba is a jewel in the roughjimba is a jewel in the roughjimba is a jewel in the roughjimba is a jewel in the roughjimba is a jewel in the rough

04-11-2013, 08:16 PM

jimba 1st
(#3)
Old
mal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to mal pappa
04-11-2013, 08:17 PM

awoooooooooooooooooo
(#4)
Old
U_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to allU_knw_me is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to U_knw_me

(#5)
Old
mal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to allmal pappa is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to mal pappa

2 nd
(#6)
Old
anju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to behold

අහල ෆන් එකක් ගන්න නම්...
වෙන වෙන රේඩියො මොකද දැන්...
නියම ෆන් එකක් ගන්න නම්
එළකිරි රේඩියො තමයි දැන්....

කිරි රේඩියෝ

(#7)
Old
sayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to sayu11111

Awa
(#8)
Old
MihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to beholdMihiCherub is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Skype™ to MihiCherub
04-11-2013, 08:18 PM

mihicherub here radio අහන්න හැදුවෙ
(#9)
Old
anju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to beholdanju.r is a splendid one to behold

04-11-2013, 08:19 PM

මට උඩිනුයි යටිනුයි කමෙන්ට් දාල ඉන්නෙ පිට් පොකට් කාරයො....
(#10)
Old
sasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to beholdsasliit is a splendid one to behold

04-11-2013, 08:19 PM

අහල ෆන් එකක් ගන්න නම්...
වෙන වෙන රේඩියො මොකද දැන්...
නියම ෆන් එකක් ගන්න නම්
එළකිරි රේඩියො තමයි දැන්....

කිරි රේඩියෝ

Closed Thread