ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page What Religion do you practice? (Poll)
View Poll Results: What religion do you practice?
Buddhism 39 70.91%
Christianity 3 5.45%
Islam 5 9.09%
Hinduism 0 0%
Atheist 4 7.27%
Agnostic 2 3.64%
Converted from religion X to religion Y (Please state why?) 2 3.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

(#1)
Old
dayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of light

What Religion do you practice? (Poll) - 08-26-2018, 12:44 PM

ඔබ අදහන ආගම කුමක්ද ?
What religion do you practice?

(#2)
Old
dilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to behold

08-26-2018, 12:45 PM

I practice no religion at the moment
(#3)
Old
dayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of light

08-26-2018, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilrasan View Post
I practice no religion at the moment
Please vote
(#4)
Old

08-26-2018, 12:57 PM

Comment ekakuth daagena yanna kattiya
(#5)
Old
shruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of light

sad oi - 08-26-2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayt0na View Post
Comment ekakuth daagena yanna kattiya
JOB EKK NADDA KRNNA UBTA KANNA DENWADA RELIGION EK
(#6)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

oo 08-26-2018, 01:17 PM

my definition of religion is different from conventional one i believe nature is a god/gods while practicing buddhism. i believe animals, trees, clouds etc are teachers i have no name for this religion.
(#7)
Old
hichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud of

08-26-2018, 01:17 PM

මම ඉතින් බුද්දාගමේ.... පන්සිල් පද පහෙන් අන්තිම එක සතියකට දෙහෙකට සැරයක් කැඩෙනවා
බොරුත් කියනවා බන් බේරෙන්න ..... නිතරම නැ...

(#8)
Old
charitha911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Skype™ to charitha911
08-26-2018, 01:34 PM

None of the above
(#9)
Old

08-26-2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruk khan View Post
JOB EKK NADDA KRNNA UBTA KANNA DENWADA RELIGION EK
Irida niwadu ban
(#10)
Old

08-26-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
my definition of religion is different from conventional one i believe nature is a god/gods while practicing buddhism. i believe animals, trees, clouds etc are teachers i have no name for this religion.
Sounds like me