ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Ayubowan Can you speak in English?

(#71)
Old
hichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud of

02-17-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned! View Post
I are can speaking English
nic to mit you my frind
i is hichhciputha
(#72)
Old
AnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to allAnGeLHuNteR is a name known to all

02-17-2020, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayt0na View Post
profile eke daapanko..matath uwamenawak tiyenewa articles liyaganna...
ekek monahari karanakota profile illanna epa utto
(#73)
Old
Banned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to beholdBanned! is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via ICQ to Banned! Send a message via AIM to Banned! Send a message via MSN to Banned! Send a message via Yahoo to Banned! Send a message via Skype™ to Banned!
02-17-2020, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hichchiputha View Post
nic to mit you my frind
i is hichhciputha
I are glad to meeting your too
(#74)
Old
hichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud of

02-17-2020, 04:49 PM

Quote:
I are glad to meeting your too
i is so happi
me and you gud frinds
(#75)
Old
dayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of light

02-17-2020, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLHuNteR View Post
ekek monahari karanakota profile illanna epa utto
ohomeda yako customers lata salakanne
(#76)
Old
ashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really niceashenchanaka is just really nice

02-17-2020, 04:56 PM

Godak hithata denuna. Matath hariyata English behe. Mewage welawata denena lejjawa matath athdekim thiyei. Meka sarala prasnayak widiyata ahanna hithuna eth me girlta kaling sudanam wenna thibuna ohoma deyak ehuwoth mokadda karanne kiyala. Sorry mis this is Sinhala Language TV program kiyalawath. or what do you thinking about this event kiyalawath ahala shep wenna thibuna. Paw ! godak hithata denuna.
(#77)
Old
snm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud ofsnm1990 has much to be proud of

02-17-2020, 04:58 PM

bump
(#78)
Old
Hamu mahaththaya1 is infamous around these partsHamu mahaththaya1 is infamous around these partsHamu mahaththaya1 is infamous around these partsHamu mahaththaya1 is infamous around these partsHamu mahaththaya1 is infamous around these partsHamu mahaththaya1 is infamous around these partsHamu mahaththaya1 is infamous around these parts

02-17-2020, 05:08 PM

hahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
(#79)
Old
NEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to allNEMISIS is a name known to all

02-17-2020, 05:11 PM

Quote:
When it comes to privacy, She had to ask permission before pointing the mic at least.
yes, what if there was a foreigner so he or she has a legit concern to speak in English.
(#80)
Old
asylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonique View Post
It doesn't mean that she doesn't know english. Sometimes you cannot switch languages that quickly, specially when you don't expect something like that to happen. And it's not even a big deal People criticize her like they are english titans

menna meka matath wela thiyanawa sahena parak.