ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page The truth behind the දන්නෝ බුඳුන්ගේ....!

(#1)
Old
ruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of light

Up The truth behind the දන්නෝ බුඳුන්ගේ....! - 02-08-2016, 12:14 AM

Kushani Jayasinghe should be compared or kept in parallel with prestigious people like Wagner himself,
Joshua Bell (the best violinist of the modern era) , Joe Pass, Karlos Santana, A.R. Rahaman, Amaradeva, Khemadasa etc but not with a singer or a performer who is just hired to perform something in the Independence Day stage. This is where the problem started. If this Opera was in Nelum Pokuna people will not be this critical. The style is not liked or gasped by the common. People are not used to this style.

Even the all time greatest female singer in India Latha Mangeshkar has not received the prestigious
awards that Kishani has earnt. ( this is not to let down Latha at all) She is not just a national asset,
she is an asset to the world in my opinion. I have heard that she can sing in 6 scales which is so rare to
the human singing range. Just a passing comment- how much people and the monks Criticized Maestro Khemadasa's
"Piriniwan Mangallaya"? This is one of the few Cantata written in Sinhalese music.

[argument open for smart person only]

Don’t use foul or abusive language
like this pathetic asswipe ..
gfgfgftrtr.jpg

Last edited by ruwanwellarocker; 02-08-2016 at 12:16 AM.
(#2)
Old
marachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to allmarachoon is a name known to all

02-08-2016, 12:22 AM

ඔපෙරා යනු තවත් සංගීත ශයිලියකි ..සංගීතයට ආගම් ජාති බේද නැත ..ගොන් පාර්ට් අන්තවාදී ගෝත්‍රික රැල තරම් උගත් බුද්ධිමත් පිරිසක් ලංකාවේ නැත .උන් කියන සියලු දේ හරිය .එය එසේ පිලි ගත්තේ නැත්තම් ඔබේ අම්මා බඩුවකි ... #$%%^ beeep..
(#3)
Old
ruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of lightruwanwellarocker is a glorious beacon of light

02-08-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marachoon View Post
ඔපෙරා යනු තවත් සංගීත ශයිලියකි ..සංගීතයට ආගම් ජාති බේද නැත ..ගොන් පාර්ට් අන්තවාදී ගෝත්‍රික රැල තරම් උගත් බුද්ධිමත් පිරිසක් ලංකාවේ නැත .උන් කියන සියලු දේ හරිය .එය එසේ පිලි ගත්තේ නැත්තම් ඔබේ අම්මා බඩුවකි ... #$%%^ beeep..
(#4)
Old
සොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to allසොහොන is a name known to all

Up 02-08-2016, 12:45 AM

මෙතන ඉන්න කස්ටිය වෙනස් කරන්න හදන්න එපා මචන් එතකොට කරදරයි පුලුවන්නම් ඒ වෙනසට හැඩ ගැහෙන්න වැදගත් මනුස්සයන්ට බයින එක ගැන ඔහොම හයිලට් කරලා දාන්න එපා පුළුවන්තරම් ඒවා ඔන්ලයින් සිද්දි නිසා හිතෙන් අමතක කරන්න

නැත්තම් අපහාස කරපු උන්ට අමතර යමක් දැනෙයි උන්ව හයිලයිට් කරහම

මතකටද මෙහෙම දෙයක්

වවුලාගේ ගෙදර ගියොත් වවුලා ඉන්න විදිහටම ඉන්න වෙනවා
(#5)
Old
pga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of light

02-08-2016, 12:50 AM

[argument open for smart person only]

Not sure how you are going to measure that.

Anyway this is not about her talent. If organizers wanted to show her and her teams talent, then they should have organized an opera concert.

You can not see the political motivation behind of this event. That's why you and others try to find about every minor detail of the artist and the history of the song and etc.
You will keep telling people that she is a prestigious person, the song is copied from somewhere and etc. But that is not the important thing.

What you don't see is that what those people who organized and approved this event tried to achieve by presenting this on the independence day and telecasting on a government channel.

You can not expect sinhala buddhists will enjoy opera on an independence day, specially when popular songs they used to listen on wesak or a poya day in an opera style.

This government is nothing but a bunch of loosers trying to divide people more and more on race, religion and etc. See the Elakiri now, people are starting heated arguments on religion now.

So don't get distracted, Let's talk about ETCA and other things.

Last edited by pga; 02-08-2016 at 12:52 AM.
(#6)
Old
LKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to allLKS007 is a name known to all

02-08-2016, 12:53 AM

තර්ක කරලා වැඩක් නැහැ සහෝ...

නුසුදුසු වෙලාව...නුසුදුසු තැන...
එච්ච්රය්
(#7)
Old
මරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to beholdමරුසිරා is a splendid one to behold

02-08-2016, 01:09 AM

ඊයේ ඉදන් දාපු 10 වන ට්‍රේඩ් එකද කොහෙද .එතරමටම රිදිලා
(#8)
Old
Dewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to allDewrangi is a name known to all

02-08-2016, 01:09 AM

කිෂානි කියන්නේ හොඳ හදවතක් ඇති විශිෂ්ට හැකියාවක් සහ මනා පෞර්ෂයක් ඇති කෙනෙක් සහ මගේ සමකාලීනයෙක්. පාසැල් ගේට්ටුවෙන් ඇතුල් වෙලා 6 වසරේ පන්ති කාමර වලට යද්දී කිෂානිගේ ගායන පෙරහුරුව ඈතට ඇසෙනවා. ඒ තරම් කුඩා කාලයේදී පවා එය ඉතා සවිමත් හඬක්. එයාව පෞද්ගලිකව දන්නා කෙනෙක් විදියට මේ මඩ ගැසීම් දකින එක හිතට වේදනාවක්. නමුත් මගෙත් පෞද්ගලික මතය එයා දේශපාලන අරමුණක ඉත්තෙක් උනා කියන එක බවයි. නමට පමණක් සංස්කෘතිය මහා ඉහලින් පුදන රටක නිදහස් දිනයේ ගීතයක් නවමු ආරකින් අත්හදා බැලීම සියතින් ගෙල සිඳ ගැනීමක්. අනිත් අතින් අපේ රට අලුත් අත්හදා බැලීම් කරන්න සුදුසු තැනක් නෙවේ. එය මරණ මංචකයට සිය කැමැත්තෙන්ම නගිනවා වගේ වැඩක්. අපේ රටේ මිනිස්සු විවේචනය කරන්න දන්නේ බොහොම අඩුවෙන්. තමන් කරන්නේ කුමක්ද කියාවත් නොදැන කුණුහරුපෙන් රැල්ලට කෑ ගැසීම තමයි අපේ මිනිසුන්ගේ පුරුද්ද. එක දෙයක් ගැන මට සතුටුයි. මේ සිද්ධිය නිසා අන්තර් ජාතික වශයෙන් කීර්තියක් ලැබුන ගායන ශිලපිනියක් අපේ රටේ ඉන්නවා කියල බොහෝ දෙනා දැනගත්තා.

Last edited by Dewrangi; 02-08-2016 at 01:11 AM.
(#9)
Old
u_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really nice

02-08-2016, 02:13 AM

wenas wenna akamethi minissu wenas karanna try karana eka moda wedak
(#10)
Old
sachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud ofsachith19920726 has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to sachith19920726
02-08-2016, 02:16 AM

ඕන එකෙක් ට තමන් ගෙ මතේ දරන්න අයිතිය තියනව..
අනිත් එවුන්ගෙ මතේ ඉවසන්න බෑ කියල පුක ඉරාගෙන කෑ ගැහුව කියල වත් thread පිට තව thread දාහක් දැම්මත් වෙන වෙනසක් නෑ..

තෝ වගේ වහු පැටියෙක් ට ඕක තේරුම් ගන්න බෑ නෙ ඉතින්..

අනික සින්දුවක් කිව්ව කියල බුද්ධාගම විනාස වෙන්නෙ නෑ..
සින්දුව අහද්දී හිතට භක්තියක් දැනෙන අවුරුදු ගානක් අපි අහපු සින්දුවක්
ඔය වගේ බැල්ලියෙක් වගේ උඩු බුර බුර රෙව්ව එකට කැමති නෑ වගේම විරුද්දයි මම..
ඒක මගෙ අදහස..
එක එක හුකන්නලගෙ අදහස් වැඩක් නෑ..

ඔය කෙල්ල ටැලන්ඩඩ්..
ඔපෙරා කියන එක හිතන තරම් ලේසි වැඩක් නෙවේ..
ඒත් ඒක නෙවේ මෙතන පොයින්ට් එක..

Last edited by sachith19920726; 02-08-2016 at 02:17 AM.