ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Computers & Internet > Web Development
Reload this Page 30 gig email (This Time Its Working)

(#11)
Old
gamenamababy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to gamenamababy Send a message via AIM to gamenamababy Send a message via MSN to gamenamababy Send a message via Yahoo to gamenamababy
05-07-2007, 06:57 PM

its working for me
(#12)
Old
Aphoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Aphoo
05-07-2007, 06:59 PM

anyway thnxx
(#13)
Old
sakala is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to sakala Send a message via Yahoo to sakala Send a message via Skype™ to sakala
05-07-2007, 07:17 PM

30 gigs. wedi nedda
(#14)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to all

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
05-07-2007, 07:32 PM

The thing is machan if you are not a big company you can't really run such mail system.
I mean if you have large number of active users like 100,000 then you can cover the cost with ads. Other than that its really hard to give even 2 GB mail from your own.server.
I have seen 1Tb space email accounts and free hosting accounts too. They just always down or get out of business very soon. So use them for storing stuff but not as your permanent mail account coz they may fade away with your mails.
I was even beta testing this 30gigs.com Those days it was good, but lot of downtime after they open to the public. even now its down.

Anyway don’t get scared! This is not gonna apply to our ElaKiri.com 2Gb mail accounts that you have now. They are very reliable coz its powered by Google.

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM – [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#15)
Old
gamenamababy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to gamenamababy Send a message via AIM to gamenamababy Send a message via MSN to gamenamababy Send a message via Yahoo to gamenamababy
05-12-2007, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRZ
The thing is machan if you are not a big company you can't really run such mail system.
I mean if you have large number of active users like 100,000 then you can cover the cost with ads. Other than that its really hard to give even 2 GB mail from your own.server.
I have seen 1Tb space email accounts and free hosting accounts too. They just always down or get out of business very soon. So use them for storing stuff but not as your permanent mail account coz they may fade away with your mails.
I was even beta testing this 30gigs.com Those days it was good, but lot of downtime after they open to the public. even now its down.

Anyway don’t get scared! This is not gonna apply to our ElaKiri.com 2Gb mail accounts that you have now. They are very reliable coz its powered by Google.
thankz for your information
(#16)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to all

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
05-12-2007, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamenamababy
thankz for your information
Welcome bro

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM – [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#17)
Old
dakshika is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to dakshika
05-23-2007, 02:36 PM

thanks macho it's really cool
(#18)
Old
diz is an unknown quantity at this point

05-23-2007, 02:57 PM

i also dnt have account
(#19)
Old
chanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to allchanakacm is a name known to all

08-07-2007, 12:26 AM

thankx but yahoo is unlimited