ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page SLT PEO TV Offer is back again

(#1)
Old
sridanu is on a distinguished road

Up SLT PEO TV Offer is back again - 06-04-2009, 06:57 AM

Hey guys/gals

In case you didnt know, The PEO TV Installment Free Offer is back again.

All you need is a SLT ADSL line @ home. You get a 4 port router for free and the installment fee is also off. Default package is 1000Rs per month and you'll have to sign up a 2 year commitment.

This offer is probably on a first come first sever basis. So those of you who are interested, apply soon. Please call the SLT Call center for more info.

Cheers.
(#2)
Old
Bisi049 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Bisi049 Send a message via Yahoo to Bisi049 Send a message via Skype™ to Bisi049
06-04-2009, 07:01 AM

Thnx
(#3)
Old
amila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of lightamila_90210 is a glorious beacon of light

06-04-2009, 07:11 AM

wow thanks
(#4)
Old
kosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to all

06-04-2009, 07:14 AM

yes but the blasted idiots has no intention of fixing up the phone lines in the areas that doesnt have good ADSL reception.
(#5)
Old
geethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to beholdgeethq is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via MSN to geethq Send a message via Yahoo to geethq Send a message via Skype™ to geethq
06-04-2009, 07:14 AM

මාතරට නෑ :'(
(#6)
Old
cha_sl is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to cha_sl Send a message via Yahoo to cha_sl Send a message via Skype™ to cha_sl
06-04-2009, 07:18 AM

gd news .. last time i miss, and worried ..

there is a hidden secret on this, your 512k will be automatically transfered in to a 3mb.. he hee..

Cheers
(#7)
Old
kosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to allkosandpol is a name known to all

06-04-2009, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha_sl
gd news .. last time i miss, and worried ..

there is a hidden secret on this, your 512k will be automatically transfered in to a 3mb.. he hee..

Cheers
There's another hidden secret. you have a commitment for 1 year for the PEOTV when you sign up.
(#8)
Old
sridanu is on a distinguished road

06-04-2009, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosandpol
There's another hidden secret. you have a commitment for 1 year for the PEOTV when you sign up.
Its actually 2 Years machan. And i dont think u can use the total ADSL bandwitdh of 3 MB

however one of my frends told me that his 512 got upgraded to about 600+ after this.
(#9)
Old
sliyanarachchi@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Skype™ to sliyanarachchi@gmail.com
06-04-2009, 07:26 AM

maxxa
(#10)
Old

06-04-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridanu
Its actually 2 Years machan. And i dont think u can use the total ADSL bandwitdh of 3 MB

however one of my frends told me that his 512 got upgraded to about 600+ after this.
They increase the bandwidth in order to transmit the TV stream but that bandwidth cannot be used for browsing.