ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Here Maps goda daamuda? (For Windows Mobile)

(#31)
Old
LOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of light

09-22-2017, 08:59 PM

uba godak kalada ban
(#32)
Old
Hora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of lightHora_Nariya is a glorious beacon of light

09-22-2017, 09:07 PM

BUMP
(#33)
Old
LOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of light

09-24-2017, 05:47 AM

kiyapan keeyak goda damma da dan
(#34)
Old
aj1 is on a distinguished road

Up 09-24-2017, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118lakmalkumara View Post
Ela machan Patta App eka okanam eth android gena kiyala thiyana ekatanam wachanayak kiyanna one android kochchara hoda phone uba use kalath one vidihata customize karagena idala nae wage ehama thiyan hitiyanam windows mobile ekak gaththahama ohema kiyanne nae man lagath wp ekak thiyanawa ekata man asai eth ona weda okkoma karaganna amarui eken phone ekata hebei patta vidihata asa hithenawa e wagema 512 ram eke unath speed thiyanawa android walata wada But Still android is better for me , Mama use karanne S3 and lumia 625 wp patta vidihata addict wenawa ekai ohoma asa wela thiyenne and i'm not blaming to wp
Machan, hemoma kiyanawa un Android customize karanawa kiyala.
Eththatama monada ban customize karanne.
Puluwan nam a gena thread ekak dapanko. Thanks Machan
(#35)
Old

09-24-2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1 View Post
Machan, hemoma kiyanawa un Android customize karanawa kiyala.
Eththatama monada ban customize karanne.
Puluwan nam a gena thread ekak dapanko. Thanks Machan
Once when Einstein was in Hollywood on a visit Chaplin drove him through the town. As the people on the sidewalks recognized two of their greatest, if very different, contemporaries, they gave them a tremendous reception which greatly astonished Einstein. “They’re cheering us both,” said Chaplin: “you because nobody understands you, and me because everybody understands me.” There was a good-humoured pride in his remark, and at the same time a certain humility as at a recognition of the difference between ready popularity and lasting greatness.

or in short

Einstein: What I most admire about your art, is your universality. You don’t say a word, yet the world understands you!

Chaplin: True. But your glory is even greater! The whole world admires you, even though they don’t understand a word of what you say.
(#36)
Old

09-24-2017, 07:37 AM

No idea what you're trying to say here.
But I really wanted to know the meaning of Android Customisation and get the idea of the Android users who really customize their phones.

More importantly the need for customization. Cause if they want to customize their phone, which means something is missing in the original OS.

So I am trying to understand how they customeze and how many of them really use those customized features in their day to day life.

If something is missing in the original OS then I would like to know why it's missing or why they have developed like that.

Open for conversation... Cheers lads.
(#37)
Old

09-24-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
No idea what you're trying to say here.
But I really wanted to know the meaning of Android Customisation and get the idea of the Android users who really customize their phones.

More importantly the need for customization. Cause if they want to customize their phone, which means something is missing in the original OS.

So I am trying to understand how they customeze and how many of them really use those customized features in their day to day life.

If something is missing in the original OS then I would like to know why it's missing or why they have developed like that.

Open for conversation... Cheers lads.
Everybody knows android good for customization but nobody knows what is customiztion.

We all know Albert Einstein but don’t understand a word of what he said.
(#38)
Old

09-24-2017, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_SEEN View Post
Everybody knows android good for customization but nobody knows what is customiztion.

We all know Albert Einstein but don’t understand a word of what he said.

Got your point bro... Cheers for that.

That's what I am trying to understand too..
(#39)
Old

09-24-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Got your point bro... Cheers for that.

That's what I am trying to understand too..
(#40)
Old

09-25-2017, 01:03 AM