ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Business & Marketing > eMoney (Internet Marketing & Business)
Reload this Page Gold/USD pair එකේ trading signals

(#181)
Old
DON999RU will become famous soon enoughDON999RU will become famous soon enough

06-09-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asheka View Post
Nice figures man! I was wondering, Are you interested in doing PAMM Trading?

First of all, I need to make sure some funny hacking group members aren't my followers... he he
(#182)
Old
Vandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of light

06-09-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON999RU View Post
First of all, I need to make sure some funny hacking group members aren't my followers... he he
(#183)
Old

06-09-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
It was supposed to be a joke my friend..he he
(#184)
Old
Vandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of lightVandetta is a glorious beacon of light

06-09-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
It was supposed to be a joke my friend..he he

by the way i am bit hesitated and scared to short gold again, don't you consider the high impact news and rate hikes next week ?or is it built in to your strategy when you trade?
(#185)
Old

06-09-2018, 09:56 AM

Quote:

by the way i am bit hesitated and scared to short gold again, don't you consider the high impact news and rate hikes next week ?or is it built in to your strategy when you trade?
Actually the general setup is long-bias.But I'm following my gut feeling and the Mass psychology phenomenon..., 90% of the people are 90% wrong about the things, 90% of the times , apart from that I got a feeling that "Market players" might go for a final stop-loss hunt before market rallies-up .That's why I got this selling order together with a pending-Buy order around 1289

Last edited by DON999RU; 06-09-2018 at 10:07 AM.
(#186)
Old

06-09-2018, 10:06 AM

(#187)
Old
asheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really nice

06-09-2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Ikr. So you're not interested?
(#188)
Old

06-09-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheka View Post
Ikr. So you're not interested?
What do u mean by if I'm not interested? PAMM? , If U got Millions PM me he he ,otherwise I'm not interested
(#189)
Old

06-09-2018, 03:19 PM

I guess these two books might help you people to gain some knowledge of Mass/social psychology

Please follow the links to download PDF files ;

https://www.file-upload.com/g9ortjiyq2uy

https://www.file-upload.com/ir8ipedfhr79
(#190)
Old
garfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of lightgarfieldzz is a glorious beacon of light

06-09-2018, 07:19 PM

Are you serious bro? can you share a small strategy with us? We just want to get an idea about predicting the market correctly. Anyway happy to see a great trader. All the best!!! Rep+