ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Computers & Internet > News & Discussion
Reload this Page Guide: How to Unlock the Vodafone Huawei E220 Modem

(#121)
Old
thicps has a spectacular aura aboutthicps has a spectacular aura aboutthicps has a spectacular aura aboutthicps has a spectacular aura aboutthicps has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Skype™ to thicps
03-11-2009, 08:42 PM

Elaz...
(#122)
Old
heviejob is an unknown quantity at this point

03-12-2009, 03:50 PM

For those guys who still have a problem identifying the code use "Hex Workshop Hex Editor" its free just google for it and will get it.
(#123)
Old
gjlasanka is an unknown quantity at this point

03-13-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineCooL
So did you try checking whether the sim lock is stil there..?
Machan what is the code for latest fireware? how u find the code?
(#124)
Old
supunpancha is on a distinguished road

sad 03-13-2009, 08:53 PM

ZTE MF628 Unlock kara ganna vidiyak nadda? meken kaloth hari yawida? karapu ekkenek ennavanam kiyanna please
(#125)
Old
SaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to SaNDun Send a message via AIM to SaNDun Send a message via MSN to SaNDun Send a message via Yahoo to SaNDun Send a message via Skype™ to SaNDun
03-13-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raakrana
machan zte mf 622 modem eka free unlock karanna ba...
oya ona ekak free unlock karanna puluwan machan.. e unata unge business thiyaganna oni hinda oya unlock tools, softwares pitata denne naa.
(#126)
Old
SamFranky is an unknown quantity at this point

03-15-2009, 08:19 AM

Hay guys suppose if I discontinue my existing SLT-ADSL connection and get this new Airtel Data Unlimited package with an Huawei E220 Modem can I use my existing ADSL wireless router to share the Airtel internet connection with another notebook which is in the same house?

I checked on HSPA routers...those are very expensive!! Is there any way to use my existing ADSL wireless router to share the Airtel internet connection with 2 notebooks? Any suggestions guys?
(#127)
Old
SaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to SaNDun Send a message via AIM to SaNDun Send a message via MSN to SaNDun Send a message via Yahoo to SaNDun Send a message via Skype™ to SaNDun
03-15-2009, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFranky
Hay guys suppose if I discontinue my existing SLT-ADSL connection and get this new Airtel Data Unlimited package with an Huawei E220 Modem can I use my existing ADSL wireless router to share the Airtel internet connection with another notebook which is in the same house?

I checked on HSPA routers...those are very expensive!! Is there any way to use my existing ADSL wireless router to share the Airtel internet connection with 2 notebooks? Any suggestions guys?
theoretically u can do it. but i dunno abt practically it will work or not.

if router has RJ-16 port (telephone connector port) this will not work. only works for DSL routers.

steps

install another network card on ur PC.
share the internet connection (Airtel modem) of ur pc.
connect that network card & ur Router DSL internet port using Crossed CAT5 cable.
(#128)
Old
nismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of lightnismok is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to nismok
03-15-2009, 09:01 AM

Are there anyone Updated E220 firmware???
(#129)
Old
ryanpeiris is an unknown quantity at this point

03-21-2009, 10:15 PM

SamFranky ,

Yes You can do it. just tick enable sharing internet in Internet dialing connection see below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306126

How to configure Internet Connection Sharing in Windows XP

How to use Internet Connection Sharing
To use Internet Connection Sharing to share your Internet connection, the host computer must have one network adapter that is configured to connect to the internal network, and one network adapter or modem that is configured to connect to the Internet.

On the host computer
On the host computer, follow these steps to share the Internet connection:
Log on to the host computer as Administrator or as Owner.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet Connections.
Click Network Connections.
Right-click the connection that you use to connect to the Internet. For example, if you connect to the Internet by using a modem, right-click the connection that you want under Dial-up.
Click Properties.
Click the Advanced tab.
Under Internet Connection Sharing, select the Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection check box.
If you are sharing a dial-up Internet connection, select the Establish a dial-up connection whenever a computer on my network attempts to access the Internet check box if you want to permit your computer to automatically connect to the Internet.
Click OK. You receive the following message:
When Internet Connection Sharing is enabled, your LAN adapter will be set to use IP
address 192.168.0.1. Your computer may lose connectivity with other computers on
your network. If these other computers have static IP addresses, it is a good idea to set them
to obtain their IP addresses automatically. Are you sure you want to enable Internet
Connection Sharing?
Click Yes.
The connection to the Internet is shared to other computers on the local area network (LAN). The network adapter that is connected to the LAN is configured with a static IP address of 192.168.0.1 and a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0
(#130)
Old
snoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of lightsnoop is a glorious beacon of light

03-29-2009, 11:23 AM

Thanks.