ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Do not let girls make a fool out of yourself.
View Poll Results: Do you trust the bitches from your work?
Yeah, why not? 5 6.76%
Nah man, i do not trust them bitches unless they are giving me the head 31 41.89%
No idea man, but i guess it depends on tha situation, you know what i mean? 38 51.35%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

(#1)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

sad Do not let girls make a fool out of yourself. - 07-22-2019, 09:18 PM

So yesterday i went to the movies at Colombo City Center, it was the last day they were screening the Alladin ,the sand nigger, movie

So I went there with a buddy of mine and we were sitting there, waiting till the damn thing starts. right? then a young nigger came in with a box full of pop corn and bunch of boss ass bitches. it's also worth mentioning that this nigger had no manners, coz the bitch ass mutha phuka stepped on both of us niggers, me and my homie, but didn't even bother to say "shit, i'm sorry man" or something like that. That's okay since we are not kids, but that's that.

Anyway, after a while those girls sent him outside to get some more snacks for 'em and right after the nigger left, bitches stated to talk shit about him, some of them said "modaya", "buruwek" etc. That was such a shitty thing to do man.

That's when i realize that they are probably conducting a group dental surgery on that stupid unsuspecting mother fucker's ass, man. it was horrifying to me though i do not know tha young mutha phuka, but how could they do him like that.

After the movie ended, that nigger was so loud and was all over the place, like what the fuck? That nigger didn't even had a teeny-tiny clue of what was going on.

Last edited by Upasakaya; 07-22-2019 at 10:50 PM.
(#2)
Old
ihatemylife is infamous around these partsihatemylife is infamous around these partsihatemylife is infamous around these parts

07-22-2019, 09:24 PM

and its ended up on ek.
(#3)
Old
slickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really niceslickdeath is just really nice

07-22-2019, 09:25 PM

ක්‍රේසි ඈස් ස්ටෝරි ම නිග්ග.
(#4)
Old
Opinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really niceOpinion is just really nice

07-22-2019, 09:27 PM

they're just using him. maybe the stupid modaya is getting what he want from them in his bedroom.

(#5)
Old

07-22-2019, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemylife View Post
and its ended up on ek.
He was tha only nigger who came with those bitches, I'm pretty sure that he's still getting off to the thought of fucking some of those bitches but the reality is they are making him their bitch. stupid arse nigger.
(#6)
Old
Banned
shoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these parts

07-22-2019, 09:31 PM

ubalata ahenna ohoma kiyana kello, horen nigga ekka fuck karanava athi puka palenna.girls are girls.They just say one thing in public while they get their pussies banged in private for such a gratitude from a nigga
(#7)
Old
ehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of lightehseres is a glorious beacon of light

07-22-2019, 09:36 PM

May be that nigger is an innocent lab rat of the dental. Feels so pathetic man.
(#8)
Old
Banned
shoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these parts

07-22-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opinion View Post
they're just using him. maybe the stupid modaya is getting what he want from them in his bedroom.
girls can be easily fucked when you are generous on them.
mage gava vada karapu lassana podi kellek bike eke lease eka geva ganna baruva magen rs30,000k adala illa gatta.ekita eka gevanna bari nisa mama nikan deela davas 6k eka digata hikuva .ekith kisi gemak nathiva hitiya.these are true sories.not fabricates
(#9)
Old

07-22-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdeath View Post
ක්‍රේසි ඈස් ස්ටෝරි ම නිග්ග.
හෙල් යා මනිග. අහ් ෆෙල්ට් ද සේම්...
(#10)
Old

07-22-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoo View Post
girls can be easily fucked when you are generous on them. mage gava vada karapu lassana podi kellek bike eke lease eka geva ganna baruva magen rs30,000k adala illa gatta.ekita eka gevanna bari nisa mama nikan deela davas 6k eka digata hikuva .ekith kisi gemak nathiva hitiya.these are true sories.not fabricates
Ugh, nevermind, nigger.