ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Do not let girls make a fool out of yourself.
View Poll Results: Do you trust the bitches from your work?
Yeah, why not? 5 6.76%
Nah man, i do not trust them bitches unless they are giving me the head 31 41.89%
No idea man, but i guess it depends on tha situation, you know what i mean? 38 51.35%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

(#11)
Old
Banned
shoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these parts

07-22-2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
Ugh, nevermind, nigger.
davasta 5000 gane kapenna 6days puka palenna hikuva. ehema karama api buruvek venneth naha.eki katta venneth naha.
(#12)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

07-23-2019, 09:33 PM

added to ignore list, pissu huththek
I bet this is the nigger who got bitched by them at the theater!
(#13)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

07-23-2019, 11:50 PM

(#14)
Old
shruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of light

07-24-2019, 12:47 AM

I send you pm
(#15)
Old
kellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant futurekellsupun has a brilliant future

07-24-2019, 02:38 AM

(#16)
Old
Banned
shoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these partsshoo is infamous around these parts

07-24-2019, 02:46 AM

eka kolllek ekka enakota kellanta lajjai.vena aya couple couple enne.eka nisa prasiddiye ohoma kivvata, okun hodata puka dena kello
(#17)
Old
RandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of lightRandomGuy is a glorious beacon of light

07-24-2019, 02:47 AM

yo yo!
(#18)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

07-24-2019, 02:50 AM

Quote:
So yesterday i went to the movies at Colombo City Center, it was the last day they were screening the Alladin ,the sand nigger, movie

So I went there with a buddy of mine and we were sitting there, waiting till the damn thing starts. right? then a young nigger came in with a box full of pop corn and bunch of boss ass bitches. it's also worth mentioning that this nigger had no manners, coz the bitch ass mutha phuka stepped on both of us niggers, me and my homie, but didn't even bother to say "shit, i'm sorry man" or something like that. That's okay since we are not kids, but that's that.

Anyway, after a while those girls sent him outside to get some more snacks for 'em and right after the nigger left, bitches stated to talk shit about him, some of them said "modaya", "buruwek" etc. That was such a shitty thing to do man.

That's when i realize that they are probably conducting a group dental surgery on that stupid unsuspecting mother fucker's ass, man. it was horrifying to me though i do not know tha young mutha phuka, but how could they do him like that.

After the movie ended, that nigger was so loud and was all over the place, like what the fuck? That nigger didn't even had a teeny-tiny clue of what was going on.
Bitches are like that man. In Oz, I remember we were in a park babequeing and there was this gook bitch and her husband. Bitch asked the guy to go get something and after he left she said she doesn't like him, just married him for the money. lol. She said that to us who were total strangers.

Last edited by scurvy; 07-24-2019 at 02:51 AM.
(#19)
Old
dayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of light

07-24-2019, 06:27 AM

Quote:
added to ignore list, pissu huththek
I bet this is the nigger who got bitched by them at the theater!
(#20)
Old
CustomerSupport has a spectacular aura aboutCustomerSupport has a spectacular aura aboutCustomerSupport has a spectacular aura aboutCustomerSupport has a spectacular aura aboutCustomerSupport has a spectacular aura about

07-24-2019, 08:04 AM

A couple girls went to movies with some rich guy... What else is new?
I'm sure the guy knows he's in the dental surgery but may be the guy has money to waste around and gets to go deep inside those bitches once in a while. Cheaper than paying for a ho, which you would spend money anyway.