(#631)
Old
yohanxk is an unknown quantity at this point

06-05-2007, 02:47 PM

cool.......
(#632)
Old
spindoct is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to spindoct Send a message via Yahoo to spindoct Send a message via Skype™ to spindoct
check 06-06-2007, 03:34 PM

for the guys who are interested in buying audio systems for you PC's

I reckon Microlab Speakers.they are the only sub woofer system witch has "band pass"
air went system.unlike all the other speaker systems you find in unity plaza witch is this type down below.plus the only satalite speakers witch had the equal balance between mid range (1Khz upwards) and hi range (20Khz downwards)
you can buy a good 2.1 system for about 5k(bit expensive than the normal 3k 4k brands) for the people who thinks DIY contact me through email or PM for i have a collection of sub woofer enclosures and sub woofer amplifier circuit diagrams...

Different types of boxes will produce different types of bass:

Sealed boxes: For deep, precise bass

A sealed box is an airtight enclosure housing your subwoofer. A sealed box is best for any music that demands tight, accurate bass. Expect flat response (not excessively boomy), deep bass extension, and excellent power handling. Since a sealed enclosure tends to require more power than a ported box, use an amplifier with ample wattage for optimum performance.

Ported boxes: For forceful bass

Ported boxes use a vent (called a port) to reinforce low bass response. You get more output than you would from a sealed box at any given amplifier wattage. Some people prefer the sound of ported boxes for rock, heavy metal, or any hard-driving music. Ported boxes can deliver deeper bass than sealed boxes, though they need to be much larger than sealed enclosures to accomplish that.

Bandpass boxes: Maximum slam!

Bandpass boxes are a special type of ported box designed for maximum slam. The woofer is mounted inside a dual-chambered box (one chamber sealed, the other ported), with the sound waves emerging from the ported side. The sound that comes out of the port is extra loud within a narrow frequency range.

Because bandpass boxes are super efficient within that range, they tend to boom. Their aggressive sound is great for rap, reggae, and hard rock. Not all subwoofers work well in bandpass boxes, though;

Last edited by spindoct; 06-06-2007 at 03:57 PM.
(#633)
Old
TechnoFinder is an unknown quantity at this point

06-07-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zCexVe
machan @ global GSM ,
99,Maharagama.
OR
Global high technologies pvt ltd.
[preferred]
1/34,W,X,Y 1st floor,Liberty Plaza,
Co 3.

Dont think i learn them by heart.Only i read the English newspaper @ home and only i buy them and i keep them in ma room.[i'm a gr8 resource for Wijeya newspapers.I buy Sunday times,GO,Pariganaka,ITimes,bought wijeya for 6 years...]

if you hope to buy products from this company (global group of companies) don't keep hopes of the product warranty. They won't be giving it.
I purchased an expensive digital camera(Rs. 23,000) and it did not work after taking few minuits of a video. and they said "Sir it's your bad luck"

I'm hopeless. I'm loosing 23,000/=
(#634)
Old
shalinda is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to shalinda Send a message via Yahoo to shalinda
06-07-2007, 08:38 PM

hmmmm good ela
(#635)
Old
shanX is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to shanX Send a message via Yahoo to shanX
06-07-2007, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoFinder
if you hope to buy products from this company (global group of companies) don't keep hopes of the product warranty. They won't be giving it.
I purchased an expensive digital camera(Rs. 23,000) and it did not work after taking few minuits of a video. and they said "Sir it's your bad luck"

User feedback
(#636)
Old
zCexVe will become famous soon enoughzCexVe will become famous soon enough

06-09-2007, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technofinder

Serves u right for buying cheap chinese fakes.AFAIK they dont sell goods with warranty coz they r chinese crap.So its ur responsibility to think b4 u buy a valueble thing like a camera.I only buy card readers,memory cards from them,which are very rare to get hurt.I knw those digilife cameras,and they too hav fakes.lolzz.And if u searched in pettah,u cud hav found that for 16.5k.lolz
(#637)
Old
zCexVe will become famous soon enoughzCexVe will become famous soon enough

06-09-2007, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanX
User feedback
pissek ban.Camera ekak gaddi brand eka aniva check karanna epaya.Chinese fakes aragena ithin katta thama.
(#638)
Old
bobbytsa5868 is an unknown quantity at this point

clarisonic mia 2 sonic cleansing system cheap online shop - 04-19-2013, 11:44 PM

The card wipes Keng Keng.The wood copper screen never believes that a person, particularly young man, will arrive live money and chemisette temptation.Is past of I, regardless is how of addict, very and a bit decadent, but at least she is sincere of person, she doesn't play a life time, after she loses, also still know to pursue, even if that state of mind in today of I see to is that the one is miserably green, but my wishing her is that appearance, but doesn't hope she what all not thought, also not lift wrong, two hairs are a my daughter person whom problem asks much more strangely.clarisonic plus"The green dress head of group smile nods, then flies to drink a way to leaf's cloud:" clarisonic Your gold sun grass' leaving just can walk!""Do not go.That a pair slave of, the Ye delivers hair today mercy, take for them to return to.Qin Feng Ping remembers before the third arrive at here see that white dress man sit over there, but don't think he at present still just, cautiously stares at again under, discover that his real strenght deeply can not measure, not from one Lin in the center of earth, turns head small voice to ask:"Do you know each other the left side that person in the distance?"The flower shadow visits and impregnable city Gao stare at to the left side distance but go, while seeing the white please view dress man's face all not from ground eyes flash across surprised color.The first sun rays in the morning put a rose under the sarcastic nose to profoundly smell an one breath, light tone way:"Good flower of joss-stick!"Face up silently had no voice interest flash across one silk is red and dizzy, Wu Qi not from see Be getting more clarisonic mia 2 foolish.
(#639)
Old
||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light

04-20-2013, 10:35 AM

Bump