ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Machine Help

(#31)
Old
csaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant future

10-17-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThimalM™ View Post
Gahapan, 2 x 8 GB or 2 x 16 GB rams, parallel speed wadi
ehema thama gahanne bn 2*8gb
(#32)
Old
csaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant futurecsaranga46 has a brilliant future

10-17-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidathsaumya View Post
bp
(#33)
Old

10-17-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolama View Post
Bumpation
(#34)
Old
imhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of light

10-17-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csaranga46 View Post
eka thama mamath baluwe
Friend.. it's up to you to take the advice. I said what i would do. Because I make extreme high performance machines, some with custom built graphic cards costing above 5000$. I am aware of the power consumptions when overclocked and when graphics cards are pushed to the limits. FYI I maintain systems with more than a 1000 cores.
The system will work with 750W. How much power the H100i cooler alone takes? You will be surprised.
If you read the Gigabyte RTX 2070 documentation you will find that running at base frequencies it does require a minimum 650W PSU.
What happens if you decide to add more hardware, say another graphics card. If you can afford have some flexibility. Hope this explains.
(#35)
Old

10-17-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
Friend.. it's up to you to take the advice. I said what i would do. Because I make extreme high performance machines, some with custom built graphic cards costing above 5000$. I am aware of the power consumptions when overclocked and when graphics cards are pushed to the limits. FYI I maintain systems with more than a 1000 cores.
The system will work with 750W. How much power the H100i cooler alone takes? You will be surprised.
If you read the Gigabyte RTX 2070 documentation you will find that running at base frequencies it does require a minimum 650W PSU.
What happens if you decide to add more hardware, say another graphics card. If you can afford have some flexibility. Hope this explains.
47.5 Watts at idle
149 Watts at load
(#36)
Old
imhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of light

10-17-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
47.5 Watts at idle
149 Watts at load
200 overclocked.. But the system will run as it is. But one day you might feel it's not enough. If you add another cheaper card and start mining, it will crash.
(#37)
Old

10-17-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
200 overclocked.. But the system will run as it is. But one day you might feel it's not enough. If you add another cheaper card and start mining, it will crash.
200 watts overclocked
(#38)
Old
Molock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of lightMolock is a glorious beacon of light

10-17-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
i7 2nd gen ehekin i7 4th gen refresh ehekui dekak thiyenawa bn thama elata wada. aulak na. ekai baluwe intel ma. gaana prashnayak na bn.
uba shop eke karanne graphics wadada ?
(#39)
Old

10-17-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molock View Post
uba shop eke karanne graphics wadada ?
DVD bn. Games,Tv Series,Films mewa okkoma karanawa. computer parts ehemath karanawa.. gaming items witharai.
(#40)
Old
asylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 03:41 PM

HDD ekak kiyak wenawada machan?.