ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Health & Lifestyle
Reload this Page can't sleep at night ?? *insomnia* ;(
Closed Thread

(#21)
Old
pc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of light

03-24-2011, 11:51 AM

Mage wenda gani mata Nida Ganna denne na ne Nethinam bada Kata Pura Nida gannawa.Grrrrrrrr
(#22)
Old
pradeeplaks has a spectacular aura aboutpradeeplaks has a spectacular aura about

Up 03-24-2011, 12:05 PM

mamath oka gena hoya hoya hitiye thanks
(#23)
Old
cryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of light

Up 03-24-2011, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeeplaks View Post
mamath oka gena hoya hoya hitiye thanks
yr welcome pradeep !!
(#24)
Old
cryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of lightcryztalz is a glorious beacon of light

sad 03-25-2011, 12:55 AM

six reasons to get enough sleep:

1.Learning and memory: Sleep helps the brain commit new information to memory through a process called memory consolidation. In studies, people who’d slept after learning a task did better on tests later.

2.Metabolism and weight: Chronic sleep deprivation may cause weight gain by affecting the way our bodies process and store carbohydrates, and by altering levels of hormones that affect our appetite.

3.Safety: Sleep debt contributes to a greater tendency to fall asleep during the daytime. These lapses may cause falls and mistakes such as medical errors, air traffic mishaps, and road accidents.

4.Mood: Sleep loss may result in irritability, impatience, inability to concentrate, and moodiness. Too little sleep can also leave you too tired to do the things you like to do.

5.Cardiovascular health: Serious sleep disorders have been linked to hypertension, increased stress hormone levels, and irregular heartbeat.

6.Disease: Sleep deprivation alters immune function, including the activity of the body’s killer cells. Keeping up with sleep may also help fight cancer.

i think we should all go and sleep now ..

Last edited by cryztalz; 03-25-2011 at 01:01 AM.
(#25)
Old
yasasrd will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Skype™ to yasasrd
03-25-2011, 01:24 AM

aaa mata me case eka tikak thiyenawa..hamadaama ninda yanne 2.30/3am withara...aaye nagitinawa 6.45am
(#26)
Old
prasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura about

03-25-2011, 01:51 AM

i also cant seep @ night till 2 3 some times till 7am.. after 4years of a serious relationship..
(#27)
Old
Dreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of lightDreams001 is a glorious beacon of light

03-25-2011, 02:35 AM

(#28)
Old
shenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of lightshenoxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to shenoxxx
03-25-2011, 02:38 AM

(#29)
Old
Banks PLK has a spectacular aura aboutBanks PLK has a spectacular aura aboutBanks PLK has a spectacular aura aboutBanks PLK has a spectacular aura about

03-25-2011, 03:05 AM

oh boy thnx alot
i learned alot from this
its very difficult for me to sleep at night

cus i work daily at 3pm till 2 am
when i come home im in d net at least till 6am
then only im sleeping till 2 pm

the problem happens only at friday night
cus every saturday i have to work at morning
so when i try to sleep at night its very difficult

im getting angry as hell
ur articles describes the same thing how i suffer
im looking at the clock always thinking"only 4 hrs,3hrs,w,hrs but my eyes wont close at all

n i have to buy redbull to stay awake at work on saturday(extra expense)

recently i discovered that being in a cool condition helps me to sleep

i might try the trick with d clock n get out of the bed without trying so hard

thanks alot for the info
keep posting more abt stuffs like dese
(#30)
Old
mldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to allmldarshana is a name known to all

03-25-2011, 03:22 AM

අපි නම් වැඩ
Closed Thread