ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Entertainment > ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
Reload this Page 2013 Aug 09 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Kalasa with rocat90

(#1)
Old
Radio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really niceRadio is just really nice

laugh 2013 Aug 09 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Kalasa with rocat90 - 08-09-2013, 09:49 PM

* This is recommended!

Listen via Media Players on PC or Mobile devices through:
[ http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live ] or [ http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live.m3u ]

Now you can have ElaKiri Interactive Radio dedicated app on your Android Device !

You Can always Keep In Touch With Our ElaKiri Interactive Radio! Official Fan Pages.

Message From the Radio Team :-Please Reduce using gif images.Instead of them try to get used to use gif smileys. It will be helpful to everyone with page loading.
(#2)
Old
sayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of lightsayu11111 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to sayu11111
08-09-2013, 09:50 PM

Mam eka
(#3)
Old
NUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via AIM to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via MSN to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via Yahoo to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via Skype™ to NUWAN BUWA
08-09-2013, 09:53 PM

(#4)
Old
NUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud ofNUWAN BUWA has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via AIM to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via MSN to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via Yahoo to NUWAN BUWA Send a message via Skype™ to NUWAN BUWA
08-09-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayu11111 View Post
Mam eka
ඒක හොදයි ...
(#5)
Old

08-09-2013, 09:55 PM

අද මොකද පරක්කුවුනේ පටන්ගන්න ...
(#6)
Old
dilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to beholddilrasan is a splendid one to behold

08-09-2013, 09:56 PM

(#7)
Old
delmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to alldelmar is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to delmar
08-09-2013, 09:57 PM

awa dooo
(#8)
Old

08-09-2013, 09:57 PM

You tuck me in,
Turn out the light
kept me safe and sound at night
little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
had to drive me everywhere
you were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
you would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be
can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Turned around and you were there
The two of us made quite a pair
Daddy's little girl was here at last
Looked away and back again
Suddenly a year was ten
Don't know how it got so far so fast

And yes dear, you don't understand
It's not anything we planned
Kind of makes you think it's meant to be (it's a destiny)
I always knew the day would come
You'd stop crawling, start to run
Beautiful as beautiful can be

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
Got your wings, now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
You've been waiting for this day
All along you've known just what to do

Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly
Butterfly fly away
Butterfly fly away (I hope you find your way and all the things you wish for, love and care about)
Butterfly fly away (oh, won't you fly away)
Butterfly fly away (oh, won't you fly away)
Butterfly fly away
(#9)
Old
nuwanchaminda is a jewel in the roughnuwanchaminda is a jewel in the roughnuwanchaminda is a jewel in the roughnuwanchaminda is a jewel in the roughnuwanchaminda is a jewel in the roughnuwanchaminda is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Skype™ to nuwanchaminda
08-09-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayu11111 View Post
Mam eka
japana hapana
(#10)
Old
rocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to allrocat90 is a name known to all

08-09-2013, 09:59 PM

10ta set wenna