ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Bought some speakers from eBay!

(#31)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

05-31-2019, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvy View Post
Fuck keriya order cancel karala and sent refund
(#32)
Old
gayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to gayanmax00
05-31-2019, 08:34 PM

Too expensive pons for poor speakers😂😂😂
(#33)
Old
nevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of lightnevermindNevergiveup is a glorious beacon of light

05-31-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:

Edifier R1280DB Bluetooth speakers.
Proofs plz?
(#34)
Old
SPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud of

laugh 05-31-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
You are a damn lucky bustard
(#35)
Old
Sanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of lightSanuka87 is a glorious beacon of light

06-01-2019, 12:01 AM

Quote:
You are a one lucky bastard.
(#36)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

06-01-2019, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuka87 View Post
You are a one lucky bastard.
Why? I wanted the speakers badly.
(#37)
Old
SPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud ofSPACEBAR has much to be proud of

06-01-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Not worthy for the buck .pons
(#38)
Old
nikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to allnikdw is a name known to all

06-01-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
ai ban you can buy them fm aliexpress. i have never faced that kind of incident. I used buy thing from ebay.. now i dont. anyway most of ebay sellers are from china. koken gattat ekaine
(#39)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

06-01-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikdw View Post
ai ban you can buy them fm aliexpress. i have never faced that kind of incident. I used buy thing from ebay.. now i dont. anyway most of ebay sellers are from china. koken gattat ekaine
its too expensive at ali now.
(#40)
Old
pavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to all

06-01-2019, 08:05 PM

Quote:

tho gon kariya kiyala u danagena cancel karanna athi