ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page පැටගෝනියා...

(#21)
Old
netlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to beholdnetlife007 is a splendid one to behold

06-24-2019, 06:49 PM

bump
(#22)
Old
richlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud ofrichlife has much to be proud of

sad 06-24-2019, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude1991 View Post
Hammo... oke anthima tike di Argentina un gahanawa neda munge wahana walata.
ඕකනේ ඉතින්.. උඹලා තවත් අවුස්සනවා බා ගන්න ලින්ක් එකක් නැතුව නන්නත්තාර වෙලා ඉන්න අස්සේ..
(#23)
Old
chathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to behold

06-25-2019, 12:01 AM

up
(#24)
Old
MrFrog has a spectacular aura aboutMrFrog has a spectacular aura aboutMrFrog has a spectacular aura about

06-25-2019, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
It's bloody cold and windy even below Ushuaia. One foot forwards, freezing wind pushes you two to the back. ;-(
There are cruises and Heli rides from there. Takes time and expensive too. They start from Ushuaia and through the Drake Passage to Deception Island and onwards to the Wedell sea and return. Adds another 11 days to the trip. Cannot be away for more than 5 weeks at a time.
Earlier, I did cover the Northern hemisphere too - Far North of Norway and also Lofoten Islands in the Arctic circle. And also a cruise off Alaska. Beautiful Glaciers etc.
Patta machan. yanna puluwan kaale cover karapan. video kare ehema nadda. Channel ekak hadala daapan.
(#25)
Old
kavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to beholdkavindu84 is a splendid one to behold

06-25-2019, 05:04 AM

up
(#26)
Old
imhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of light

06-25-2019, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrog View Post
Patta machan. yanna puluwan kaale cover karapan. video kare ehema nadda. Channel ekak hadala daapan.
Thanks. You are right.. That's what we do. If we postpone, planning other activities, then these things will never happen. Then you will be too old to travel. ;-(
Will get my son to compile the photos. Most of them are in his camera.
South Americas are really beautiful & quite large. I can say the best trip we ever did. But quite costly too.
On our way to Peru (Cusco & Machu Picchu) we also visited the Amazon jungles. It's totally different place. Stayed for four days in a place inside. Have to walk 7 kms (each way) to see things, there's a guide with you always. Also they take you on boats to far away distances using the river. Rains like you have never seen before ;-( You sink more than a foot deep in the mud. Clothes never get dry. A drop of water on the room floor remains there for 24 hours. Big mosquitoes. These don't really bite - these are the ones that were proposed to be introduced to prevent dengue.

The place we stayed inside the Amazon..A very well maintained beautiful place.

https://www.inkaterra.com/inkaterra/...he-experience/
(#27)
Old
MrFrog has a spectacular aura aboutMrFrog has a spectacular aura aboutMrFrog has a spectacular aura about

06-25-2019, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Thanks. You are right.. That's what we do. If we postpone, planning other activities, then these things will never happen. Then you will be too old to travel. ;-(
Will get my son to compile the photos. Most of them are in his camera.
South Americas are really beautiful & quite large. I can say the best trip we ever did. But quite costly too.
On our way to Peru (Cusco & Machu Picchu) we also visited the Amazon jungles. It's totally different place. Stayed for four days in a place inside. Have to walk 7 kms (each way) to see things, there's a guide with you always. Also they take you on boats to far away distances using the river. Rains like you have never seen before ;-( You sink more than a foot deep in the mud. Clothes never get dry. A drop of water on the room floor remains there for 24 hours. Big mosquitoes. These don't really bite - these are the ones that were proposed to be introduced to prevent dengue.

The place we stayed inside the Amazon..A very well maintained beautiful place.

https://www.inkaterra.com/inkaterra/...he-experience/
F**k man! that's awesome!!
Sometimes back I had a plan to fly to Antarctic from Christchurch, but had to give it up. I wish I could have some more free time one day to travel some places which I love to see and feel

Are you travelling with your family?
(#28)
Old
nnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to beholdnnccbb is a splendid one to behold

06-25-2019, 06:40 AM

රෙපා+++++++++++++++++++
(#29)
Old
imhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of light

06-25-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrog View Post
F**k man! that's awesome!!
Sometimes back I had a plan to fly to Antarctic from Christchurch, but had to give it up. I wish I could have some more free time one day to travel some places which I love to see and feel

Are you travelling with your family?
Yes... and another couple who are our very close family friends always joins - because they know we cover the most in our planning. No travel operator set itinerary covers what we do.
(#30)
Old

06-25-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Yes... and another couple who are our very close family friends always joins - because they know we cover the most in our planning. No travel operator set itinerary covers what we do.
Cool. Rep+