ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Automobile > Vehicle Reviews & DIY Guides
Reload this Page Honda Fit GP1 Oil Burning ගැන ඔක්කොම විස්තර + Repair Guide

(#21)
Old
Awrudu Games 2017 - Winners
Executer has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant futureExecuter has a brilliant future

02-22-2019, 10:28 AM

TFS මචං

+51
(#22)
Old
Tanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of light

02-22-2019, 10:44 AM

Patta

mata ohoma car ekak na tiyena ekek ta udawwak wei
(#23)
Old
Thilina123 has a spectacular aura aboutThilina123 has a spectacular aura aboutThilina123 has a spectacular aura about

Up 02-22-2019, 11:21 AM

සුපිරියට විස්තර කරලා තියෙනවා . ඔය වගේ ලෙඩක් අවම බයවෙනවා, අනාථ වෙනවා . මේ information ටික මර වටිනවා .
(#24)
Old
Nash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really niceNash_Node is just really nice

02-22-2019, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janith0000 View Post
Thank you! yes, if the repair is done by a third party instead of the stafford, you can do it for a significantly lower price. Can you explain more about the problem of the brake booster?
AH... yeah.. the break booster.

well., my wife started noticing a little play in the break as in when she breaked, the pedal was giving in too easy at first.

She didnt mention this to me and after a while she had noticed that she breaked, the pedal went down the floor board and stuck for a second before it got released. Then only she told me.

But my wife is a heck of a driver... so she just kept on driving a little bit more cause those days we were waiting for the pistons to arrive from Japan. So at last when we dropped the car off to the Engine repair... the break pedal almost had to be dragged back from the foot after applying any hard breaking.

So it turned out that Break booster had cracked and leaked break fluid into the cylinder and bled. The break cylinder was totally fine (I checked that at Panchikawatta with the guy who import Honda breaks etc) but the booster is cracked on the seal between the cylinder and booster.

You cant just buy the booster only.. it has to be the whole set and I checked the entire Panchikawatta and couldnt find a new one (6-7 months back) but offered an old one (most probably one hacked off an stolen GP1 or something) at 40,000/- rupees.

Actually it started at 30,000/- and i declined.. but when I asked for it again after two days, they hiked up the price for 40K cause they knew I was desperate for it.

So., i told my mechanic that this shit is not going to work and I will import.. .but found that it will take almost 8 -10 days to arrive and my engine repair is almost finished by now. So., the mechanic said that he will check around and he found an identical one that fits the GP1 out of an Accord or FD14 2012 or 2014 .. I am not sure about this... and it was 15k

And it fitted perfectly except that there was no break fluid sensor in this new one. We tried taking off the old fluid tank and fitting it to the new one, but that thing was glued fucking in and couldnt be removed without actually breaking it.

So, he just fixed it ...

then the break fluid sensor started popping as an error message and Engine warning light came on. The car went into limp mode after about 5 minutes because of the error.

Checked the internet for a solution.. and found it.... removed the sensor fuse from the fuse box and flushed the ECU of errors. Had to do it about 3 times cause I think I did the ECU flushing wrong since it was my first time doing it over in a phone. But it worked on the 4th time.

Side note : .... this error came up again when we had to unhook the battery to put it into another car to start it up (battery issue with the other one and we didnt have a jumper cable) ... but it was just a simple matter of flushing off the ECU again to fix it back.
(#25)
Old
apikaluda? is just really niceapikaluda? is just really niceapikaluda? is just really niceapikaluda? is just really niceapikaluda? is just really niceapikaluda? is just really niceapikaluda? is just really nice

02-22-2019, 11:50 AM

Niyametama liyala thiyenawa machoo....ela
Bump
(#26)
Old
ekark27 is on a distinguished road

02-22-2019, 03:44 PM

GP5 walata me lede enne nadda...?
good work ....
(#27)
Old
Tanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of lightTanto is a glorious beacon of light

02-22-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekark27 View Post
GP5 walata me lede enne nadda...?
good work ....
danna vidiyata oya ledee nam na
eeth 2013- 2014 eewa recall ekak aawa dual clutch issue ekak
(#28)
Old
EvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to beholdEvilEye is a splendid one to behold

02-22-2019, 04:44 PM

ට්ෆ්ස්
(#29)
Old
riyasaka has a spectacular aura aboutriyasaka has a spectacular aura aboutriyasaka has a spectacular aura about

02-22-2019, 05:40 PM

niyamai , mageth lede awith haduwa RBG 306 kiyana eka witharak baluwe na
(#30)
Old
KalanIND has a spectacular aura aboutKalanIND has a spectacular aura aboutKalanIND has a spectacular aura aboutKalanIND has a spectacular aura about

02-22-2019, 06:01 PM

Bump