ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Computers & Internet > News & Discussion
Reload this Page What is the best memory brand for O C in SL ?

(#1)
Old
coxgulo has a spectacular aura aboutcoxgulo has a spectacular aura about

? What is the best memory brand for O C in SL ? - 08-03-2008, 11:21 PM

Hey! I'm hoping to buy a new gaming rig. I just visited the Unity plaza and they seem to have Kingston, Transcend (@Mi-Tech) and Patriot (@ NUnet ) brands as memory. So I would like to know what is best brand for OC's out of these. Also I'm hoping to get about 4Gb of DDR2 800 memory.Is this enough or is DDR3 memory far better than this?
(#2)
Old
Sasika@Elakiri is on a distinguished road

08-04-2008, 12:30 AM

AFAIK patriot is better, btw what is the model? memory? how much was the patriot?

bt if you can get kingston hyper x for cheap , you are lucky, they are also good for gamin
(#3)
Old
SaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to SaNDun Send a message via AIM to SaNDun Send a message via MSN to SaNDun Send a message via Yahoo to SaNDun Send a message via Skype™ to SaNDun
08-04-2008, 01:30 AM

Kingston
(#4)
Old
sl.manju will become famous soon enoughsl.manju will become famous soon enough

08-04-2008, 01:46 AM

Kingston is bst broooo tke it
(#5)
Old
Hiroshan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

08-04-2008, 01:49 AM

ya Kingston is better
(#6)
Old
kasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nicekasuncs is just really nice

08-04-2008, 01:50 AM

Kingston is the best
(#7)
Old
Banned
lovefcs09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Solar eclipse visits western China - 08-04-2008, 02:15 AM

The first sun eclipse that can be viewed in China in the new century begins at around 7:00 pm Beijing Time, and will last for about two hours,Age of Conan Gold although the total eclipse will be only two minutes.The beginning of a sun eclipse is seen in Yiwu, a small pastoral county in Hami Prefecture 500 kilometers east of Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. Picture taken at 18:16, August 1, 2008. [sina.com.cn]About 10,000 tourists have gathered at an observation square on Friday in Yiwu, a small pastoral county in Hami Prefecture 500 kilometers east ofDofus Kamas Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region's capital.The China National Astronomical Observatories under the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) has announced Hami in Xinjiang and Jiuquan in neighboringdofus kamas Gansu Province as the best places in China to observe the eclipse.According to astronomers, the next solar eclipse to be world of warcraft goldseen in China will occur on July 22, 2009.Cheng Zuo, a research fellow from the Purple Mountain Observatory based in east China's Jiangsu Province said that his research found that 55 years from now, another sun eclipse would be viewed from Yiwu, Xinjiang.Eclipses are scientifically interesting because they eve iskallow a rare glimpse of the cooler corona, glowing gases near the sun's surface and solar flares, which are normally not visible because of the brightness of the sun, he said.
(#8)
Old
yashan is on a distinguished road

08-04-2008, 08:06 AM

Mine is transcend. Danna widihata patriot hodailu OC walata. But not sure.
(#9)
Old
Bigspin will become famous soon enoughBigspin will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to Bigspin
08-04-2008, 08:46 AM

CORSAIR DOMINATOR RAM & CORSAIR XMS2 overclock ram available in SL. Price is super high compared to Kingston Value RAM.I saw the ad @ go mag

Skyware Computer Technologyies (Pvt)Ltd Call karala ahala balanna

Hotline is 011 2 84 21 21
(#10)
Old
coxgulo has a spectacular aura aboutcoxgulo has a spectacular aura about

08-04-2008, 06:03 PM

Thanxs 4 da advice, But what about this DDR2 and DDR3 difference? Will I get a significant boost with DDR3? Cos theres one MSI Mobo (P35 Diamond Max) which only supports DDR3 memory at Mi-Tech and I was initially considering the Foxconn Mars but this DDR3 option left me wondering.