ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Automobile > Vehicle Talks
Reload this Page Honda Civic FD3 (Hybrid) use කරන අය ඉන්නවද බන් ?

(#11)
Old
ramishka has a spectacular aura aboutramishka has a spectacular aura about

07-06-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddit View Post
මම fd1 එකක් හෙව්වේ බන්, එකක්වත් සෙට් උනේ නැහැ හරියන ඉතින් එකයි FD3 එකකට යන්න බැලුවේ
If you are not running at least 750km a month, you are better off with getting a FD4 or FD1. FD3 is good for long distance running and if you are running a lot of miles per month. For long trips you'd get around 18-20kmpl fuel economy on average. 20-24kmpl on highways.

Check the condition of the hybrid battery before you buy it. If the car is not well run and just sat parked around for the most part, thats the main cause of hybrid battery going bad.
If you get a car wit ha bad hybrid battery, it will feel underpowered. 20 of the 110hp of the car comes from the electric motor. When the hybrid battery is bad, the electric motor assists less and the car behaves more like a regular 1300cc vehicle without that extra 'ooomph'. There is a day and night difference to acceleration and pickup when you have a good hybrid battery. So it's more important than just for better fuel economy.

If the car is well run, a good hybrid battery would last for 4-5 years and maybe more. I've run 100000km so far with mine and for me it's been a reliable ride. I have no idea about the resale market though. I never bothered about it. The car looked interesting to me so I bought it.

Last edited by ramishka; 07-06-2017 at 06:22 PM.
(#12)
Old
Nathen James is just really niceNathen James is just really niceNathen James is just really niceNathen James is just really niceNathen James is just really niceNathen James is just really niceNathen James is just really niceNathen James is just really nice

07-06-2017, 08:04 PM

bp
(#13)
Old
reddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of light

07-07-2017, 03:47 AM

bump
(#14)
Old
reddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of lightreddit is a glorious beacon of light

07-07-2017, 11:59 PM

bump
(#15)
Old

07-08-2017, 06:18 PM

bump
(#16)
Old

07-09-2017, 11:08 PM

bump