ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page හයියූ නානා යේකා බල්ලනේ....

(#11)
Old
hodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to beholdhodakolla is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to hodakolla
06-10-2019, 10:17 AM

BUMP
(#12)
Old
NaiRobi is a jewel in the roughNaiRobi is a jewel in the roughNaiRobi is a jewel in the roughNaiRobi is a jewel in the roughNaiRobi is a jewel in the roughNaiRobi is a jewel in the rough

06-10-2019, 10:18 AM

A Muslim is arrested for raping dogs in Sri Lanka

Piyadasa, a Sinhalese family, kept the puppy in their home in Matara, Sri Lanka. Vasheed from Kinniya, who owns shop near his house, is going to go to the house at the back door of the Piyadasa's nitty pet shop.

Suddenly yesterday, when Nayak's little blood came out, Piyadasa's daughter went to a veterinary doctor and examined the puppy. In this case, Vasik appeared to have revealed the sexual assault on the puppy.
A Muslim man was immediately arrested following the complaint.

It is noteworthy that in the Muslim community, the dog, pig, etc. are found to be an untouchable, sacred animal. It is said that this is not the only thing that the dog has taken to the dog, but his community is being looked down upon by him.
(#13)
Old
Lejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud ofLejayange has much to be proud of

06-10-2019, 10:18 AM

බල්ලට වේදනාව දරාගන්න බැරුව දෙකට නැමිල අරූගෙ වල්ල හැපුවනම් කොහොමෙයි ආතල් එක...
(#14)
Old
ruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to behold

06-10-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder_A2Z View Post
matara
(#15)
Old
Pathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud ofPathfinder_A2Z has much to be proud of

06-10-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchira55 View Post
මංගලගේ ආරේ ගිය එකෙක්...
(#16)
Old
ruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to behold

06-10-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
<b>
මංගලගේ ආරේ ගිය එකෙක්...
</b>
(#17)
Old
N i m is a jewel in the roughN i m is a jewel in the roughN i m is a jewel in the roughN i m is a jewel in the roughN i m is a jewel in the roughN i m is a jewel in the roughN i m is a jewel in the rough

laugh 06-10-2019, 10:34 AM

Jon Snow: There's not a living woman within a hundred miles of here.
Tormund Giantsbane: We have to make do with what we've got.
(#18)
Old
sithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant futuresithija.h has a brilliant future

06-10-2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
<b>
මංගලගේ ආරේ ගිය එකෙක්...
</b>
(#19)
Old
eltonjuwal has a spectacular aura abouteltonjuwal has a spectacular aura abouteltonjuwal has a spectacular aura about

06-10-2019, 11:13 AM

බල්ලො හරාම් . මූට අපායට තමයි යන්න වෙන්නෙ.
(#20)
Old
KDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to allKDH is a name known to all

06-10-2019, 11:20 AM