ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Chat!
Reload this Page why most cars in SL are automatic ?

(#11)
Old
raspi is on a distinguished road

07-26-2013, 02:44 AM

in Europe if you got a licence for Automatic gear car you not allowed to drive manual car. If you got manual licences you are allowed to drive automatic. Guess that's not the case in SL.

Some CVT are annoying they never settle in a gear.

If I was to get automatic car I will go for Volkswagen DSG gear box one but very expensive for now.
(#12)
Old
SheZzmax will become famous soon enoughSheZzmax will become famous soon enough

07-26-2013, 08:56 AM

bump
(#13)
Old
SaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of lightSaNDun is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to SaNDun Send a message via AIM to SaNDun Send a message via MSN to SaNDun Send a message via Yahoo to SaNDun Send a message via Skype™ to SaNDun
07-26-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspi View Post
in Europe if you got a licence for Automatic gear car you not allowed to drive manual car. If you got manual licences you are allowed to drive automatic. Guess that's not the case in SL.

If I was to get automatic car I will go for Volkswagen DSG gear box one but very expensive for now.
its same here in sl.

if you got a license for Automatic gear car you not allowed to drive manual car. If you got manual license you are allowed to drive automatic.
(#14)
Old
Rovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to beholdRovin is a splendid one to behold

07-26-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:

its the same in sl
(#15)
Old

08-01-2013, 09:20 PM

O ok I dont know any thing abt SL license system. India cars are cheap and most of them are manual
(#16)
Old
blueblood is a jewel in the roughblueblood is a jewel in the roughblueblood is a jewel in the roughblueblood is a jewel in the roughblueblood is a jewel in the roughblueblood is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to blueblood
08-01-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
India, Europe even mexico is manual I can understand auto is easy to drive. but maintanace cost fuel cost etc out ways them. most of the car in SL have the old type of automatic gears. which is really slow to change gears.

Is the SL driving test done on automatic now ?
Europe mostly auto?? you must be joking..
(#17)
Old

08-02-2013, 05:43 PM

no no I said Europe is manual. only US,Canada and SL are auto
(#18)
Old
SSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really niceSSonic9999 is just really nice

08-02-2013, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDG View Post
mata nam auto drive karanakota ninda yanda enawa bn
cvt gear box eka nam tikak hari shape

manual tamai mata set wenne
Adoo sirawata..Auto car ekak gaththa da idan mata rata gamanak yanna ba,..patta nidi mathak enawa
(#19)
Old
speedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of lightspeedmalli is a glorious beacon of light

08-02-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
no no I said Europe is manual. only US,Canada and SL are auto
automatics are not a new thing there are 1970s auto cars. But automatic became populer in sri lanka in 90s. and through out 2000s 90% of cars came with automatic.

looks like you weren't living in SL.