ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page FREE Public Wifi

(#31)
Old
The_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud of

02-21-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_SEEN View Post
Yes, they can. That's why you need to register. Currently, they may use this NIC for the group your devices but who knows.

That's the main reason VPN services are getting popular

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1786264
What are your thoughts?
I just confirmed with the development team that the government has no tracking scenarios included with this free Wi-Fi project.
(#32)
Old
sadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of lightsadeeep is a glorious beacon of light

02-21-2017, 02:17 PM

amme 100MB
(#33)
Old
LOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of light

02-21-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Killer View Post
I just confirmed with the development team that the government has no tracking scenarios included with this free Wi-Fi project.
Everybody lies. As I said before, currently aren't but in future !!!

How US government kills An extraordinary bright Internet's Own Boy!!!
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1786268
(#34)
Old
shw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of lightshw7 is a glorious beacon of light

02-21-2017, 02:50 PM

bp
(#35)
Old
The_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud ofThe_Killer has much to be proud of

02-21-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_SEEN View Post
Everybody lies. As I said before, currently aren't but in future !!!

How US government kills An extraordinary bright Internet's Own Boy!!!
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1786268
I know the Project manager and developers.. They don't have a system to spy on us. Please leave your paranoia somewhere else..
(#36)
Old
LOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of lightLOL_SEEN is a glorious beacon of light

02-21-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Killer View Post
I know the Project manager and developers.. They don't have a system to spy on us. Please leave your paranoia somewhere else..
I know Prime Minister, but it doesn't mean I'm special
(#37)
Old
Agent93 is on a distinguished road

09-26-2019, 10:23 AM

bump
(#38)
Old
jhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to alljhnnwp is a name known to all

09-27-2019, 10:06 PM

Sajith mokada kiyanne. Adu tharame rate thiyana parana copper cable tikawath aluth karala denawaluda?
(#39)
Old
THE UNBREKABLE will become famous soon enoughTHE UNBREKABLE will become famous soon enough

09-27-2019, 10:11 PM

Aiyo salli.. I lived in US, CANADA & NETHERLANDS for few years. Even they aren't even talking about Free WIFI to everyone because it is simply not possible and Mobile companies would never let that happen.

This is just another BIG FAT LIE like GOLDEN HORSES & SHIT...

Last week i saw Upul Shantha Sannasgala saying that in Europe they have chips installed to the cars so police could monitor them and their speeds and whether they are breaking law and shit... lol that is bullshit too.

Infact it is totally against Human rights to do such thing.

Don't fall for these big fat lies. Google and see when they say some dreamy fairytale kinds promises... you will see...
(#40)
Old
Tramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of lightTramadol is a glorious beacon of light

09-27-2019, 10:17 PM

ICTA උං free Wi-Fi දීල අපේ phone number ටික කාට හරි විකුණලා spam කරයි ද? NIC number එකයි phone number එකයි