ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Automobile > Automobile Technical Help
Reload this Page vitz 2017 gear box issue

(#51)
Old
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold

01-14-2020, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emios View Post
export manual specially to sri lanka.Give me one if you have one
Sri Lanka is considered as a country having severe driving conditions by all Japanese car manufacturers (don't start on "Japanese severe conditions" because that's rubbish! ) if you couldn't find a severe mainenance schedule which explains what they mean by "severe conditions" online I'll PM you a pic of mine when I'm home
(#52)
Old
Emios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of light

01-14-2020, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Sri Lanka is considered as a country having severe driving conditions by all Japanese car manufacturers (don't start on "Japanese severe conditions" because that's rubbish! ) if you couldn't find a severe mainenance schedule which explains what they mean by "severe conditions" online I'll PM you a pic of mine when I'm home
I don't think they give a flying shit about sri lanka as a export country.they target some other Asian countries with far better roads than us.Anyway it's upto you i myself know the performance change and seen the dust particles on the filter after 2 years change,So i would't take the risk of taking it more than two years.
(#53)
Old
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold

01-14-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emios View Post
I i myself know the performance change and seen the dust particles on the filter after 2 years change
Dust particles inside the transmission filter? There's no way for dust particles to enter the transmission unless someone deliberately poured some sand down the oil dipstick opening. Transmission fluid filter is there to collect fine metal shavings off the transmission itself.
(#54)
Old
Emios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of light

01-14-2020, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Dust particles inside the transmission filter? There's no way for dust particles to enter the transmission unless someone deliberately poured some sand down the oil dipstick opening. Transmission fluid filter is there to collect fine metal shavings off the transmission itself.
there is no oil dipstick but there is a breath tube in cvt,or some tube i cant remeber the name.It can get contaminated in severe conditions
(#55)
Old
PoweruseR is a jewel in the roughPoweruseR is a jewel in the roughPoweruseR is a jewel in the roughPoweruseR is a jewel in the roughPoweruseR is a jewel in the roughPoweruseR is a jewel in the roughPoweruseR is a jewel in the rough

01-14-2020, 03:55 PM

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1925663
(#56)
Old
phonetikka has a spectacular aura aboutphonetikka has a spectacular aura about

01-14-2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakshinasd View Post
Oya seen eka normal machan. Oka wadipura dannenne low speed wala hemita accelerate karaddi neda?

0 idan speed karaddi danenne na. Speed eke gihin 20ta wage adu karala hemita aye gas dunnama hitapu gaman panina gathiyak danenawa.

High speed wala oka dannenne na.

Podi test ekak karala balapan. Uba thaniyama yanakota and hodata bara dala yanakota wenasak thiyenawada kiyala. Aniwa bara dala yanakota oka danena gathiya improve wei.

Oya podi engine wala CVT wada karaddi danena widiha. oka 1000CC nisa hodai. 660CC wala ehema thawa danenawa.

Kokatath gear oil maru karanna. Tuneup ekak karanna. Oka 11K duwala kiwwata lankawe un meter eka anith paththata duawwanawa.
kattiya wadi nam gasma wadi. thaniyama yaddi nathi tharam. nawathtala gaddi enne na. bageta speed adu karala aye deddi wune. break pagala adu karala wege anith pattata aye gas deddi une. gear oil maru karala e wada tikq karannam