ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Aethist corner of Elakiri

(#381)
Old
ela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of light

04-05-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientGlory View Post
Originally Posted by Aethist
having said that, you come and tell me, one day that NASA has discovered "heaven" or Stephen Hawking the greatest scientist of our time, disagrees to what he already said about "soul", then I will become a religious person ASAP

"when the brain dies it's all over for the mind" - Stephen Hawking - The Universe in a Nutshell

I don't understand why you would think that I have any interest at all to make you a religious person. You ideas about Stephen Hawking being the greatest scientist of our time is like everything else just a subjective view. Hope you see common sense and logic in that.

There is nothing wrong with consulting some person when we are in trouble. For instance, we may consult a doctor to obtain some information pertaining to our health. In the same way, if we are to know something about the nature of the universe, Stephen Hawking, regardless of whether he is "the greatest scientist" or not, would be an appropriate authority to consult. If "Aethist" quoted from Micheal Jackson and said "when the brain dies it's all over for the mind", then he is surely being illogical because Micheal Jackson is not an appropriate authority in this matter.

However, despite it is not illogical, quoting from an appropriate authority merely adds some likelihood for our thesis. It does not demonstratively substantiate our thesis.
(#382)
Old
Aethist is an unknown quantity at this point

04-07-2012, 10:15 AM

Na na na Na na na Na na 2x
Talkin'bout you and me, yeah
and the games people play.

Oh the games people play now
ev'ry night and ev'ry day now
Never meaning what they say, yeah
never saying what they mean.

First you whine away your hours
in your concrete towers
Soon you'll be covered up with flowers
in the back of a black limousine.

People walking up to you
singing glory hallelujah
Then thy try to sock it to you, oh
in the name of the Lord

Oh

Oh the games people play now
ev'ry night and ev'ry day now
Never meaning what they say, yeah
never saying what they mean.

And they teach you how to meditate
read up your horoscope and change your faith

and furthermore to hell with hate
Come on and give me some more, and more, and more.

First your're giving up your sanity
turn your back on humanity, yeah
and you don't give a damn, a damn, a damn

Oh

(#383)
Old
AncientGlory has a spectacular aura aboutAncientGlory has a spectacular aura about

04-07-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ela_eluwa120 View Post

There is nothing wrong with consulting some person when we are in trouble. For instance, we may consult a doctor to obtain some information pertaining to our health. In the same way, if we are to know something about the nature of the universe, Stephen Hawking, regardless of whether he is "the greatest scientist" or not, would be an appropriate authority to consult. If "Aethist" quoted from Micheal Jackson and said "when the brain dies it's all over for the mind", then he is surely being illogical because Micheal Jackson is not an appropriate authority in this matter.

However, despite it is not illogical, quoting from an appropriate authority merely adds some likelihood for our thesis. It does not demonstratively substantiate our thesis.
If you are addressing me, this is irrelevant to what I said. What I said was "your opinion is subjective", I took his opinion on Stephan Hawkings as an example. I also pointed out that above opinion is an opinion not a fact. What's it has to do with what you pointed above is not clear to me. "It is ok to consult someone when we are in trouble???" Is there anyone who does not know that??
(#384)
Old
djHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nice

05-24-2012, 09:30 PM

keep it alive
(#385)
Old
amjad18 will become famous soon enough

07-05-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethist View Post

Are you an aethist? Are you tired of the bullshit preached by mainstream religions in SL? Then this place is for you

You are warmly welcome

who are the aethist?
another new religion

(#386)
Old
GuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of light

07-05-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjad18 View Post

who are the aethist?
another new religion

just another sect of Islam... (from the original 72 sects) which will surely go to Heaven!
(#387)
Old
amjad18 will become famous soon enough

07-05-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuneBhai View Post
just another sect of Islam... (from the original 72 sects) which will surely go to Heaven!
(#388)
Old
GuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of lightGuneBhai is a glorious beacon of light

07-05-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjad18 View Post
Son this is not a place for you!
(#389)
Old
sampathronjay is on a distinguished road

thumbs up - 07-05-2012, 07:51 PM

im in.

me too
(#390)
Old
ShanikDJs has a spectacular aura aboutShanikDJs has a spectacular aura aboutShanikDJs has a spectacular aura aboutShanikDJs has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Skype™ to ShanikDJs
07-05-2012, 07:58 PM

පක තමා