ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#17921)
Old
milindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of lightmilindasenarath is a glorious beacon of light

10-14-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine GTR View Post
Tikak play karankota huru wei bro.btw oya Keyboard eken da play karanne?.habai controller ekak thamai hoda WWE walatath
yes
hm controller ekak dala balanna one
(#17922)
Old
coefficient is a jewel in the roughcoefficient is a jewel in the roughcoefficient is a jewel in the roughcoefficient is a jewel in the roughcoefficient is a jewel in the roughcoefficient is a jewel in the roughcoefficient is a jewel in the rough

10-14-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!~SpearHead~!! View Post
[B]
aluth update ekath ekka download karanna direct link ekak thiye nam denna puluwanda?
if i wanna download that game, i may download fitgirl repack (v1.4.1) with all language files*, then download additional updates (codex 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.5, 1.6) from another site and update...
(* = because you need all files in order to update via codex updaters. no need hd pack files though.)

or if you wanna full single installer just google for 'Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.6 repack' or something.. idk.
(#17923)
Old
RiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to all

10-16-2018, 07:34 PM

Battlefield V - Official Single Player Trailer

(#17924)
Old
RiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to allRiFTeR is a name known to all

10-16-2018, 08:00 PM

https://twitter.com/Battlefield/stat...80592608915457

0.01 and 0.32 - Conquest in a nutshell

(#17925)
Old
Michael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of light

10-16-2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiFTeR View Post

BF1 wage War stories ne. Looks great
(#17926)
Old
Alucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of light

10-16-2018, 09:10 PM

Anyone interested in BF battle royale? I might buy the game
(#17927)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiFTeR View Post

(#17928)
Old
Michael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of light

10-18-2018, 02:24 PM

This makes me want to switch back AMD With RTX cards out this is what nvidia doing. Forcing people to upgrade. NVIDIA sure makes the best cards but this is just sad and pathetic
(#17929)
Old
Psych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to all

10-18-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post

This makes me want to switch back AMD With RTX cards out this is what nvidia doing. Forcing people to upgrade. NVIDIA sure makes the best cards but this is just sad and pathetic
So this is why I suddenly lost some FPS in AC Odyssey I was in a new area and I thought its due to poor game optimization. Time to revert back and test it myself
(#17930)
Old
Despacito is just really niceDespacito is just really niceDespacito is just really niceDespacito is just really niceDespacito is just really niceDespacito is just really niceDespacito is just really niceDespacito is just really nice

10-18-2018, 03:59 PM

bump