ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#17951)
Old
asylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama mandakini 1 View Post
why you soo obsessed about Kassandra

he have a crush on kassandra when the first game play come out.form that day forward he love kassandra.
(#17952)
Old
Banned
Ama mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to all

Hi - 10-23-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post
he have a crush on kassandra when the first game play come out.form that day forward he love kassandra.
What is special about her
(#17953)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

10-24-2018, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post

(#17954)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

10-24-2018, 02:34 AM

CODEX again.....
(#17955)
Old

10-24-2018, 02:34 AM

SOULCALIBUR VI-CODEX Released!

11GB

(#17956)
Old
Psych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to all

10-24-2018, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
This morning i changed my drivers back to the older one. 399.24 This is the best driver out now. Change and see you'll see a huge difference

played for a few days to make sure its not just in my head. i still kinda dont wanna believe nvidia did this intentionally. After reverting back to 399.24, i see a significant performance improvement in AC Odyssey.

couldn't realize it before because around the same time i updated my driver, i entered a new area in game. so i was blaming ubi for poor optimization in that game area, never though that the driver was causing it
(#17957)
Old
Psych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to allPsych is a name known to all

10-24-2018, 04:09 AM

Quote:
she is a good looking woman who can handle a sword. what more can a man ask for?
(#17958)
Old
Banned
Ama mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to allAma mandakini 1 is a name known to all

ok - 10-24-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
she is a good looking woman who can handle a sword. what more can a man ask for?
ok
(#17959)
Old
asylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond reputeasylum has a reputation beyond repute

10-24-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:

to wolverine its love at first sight he love a fighting woman.

and this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
(#17960)
Old
Alucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of lightAlucard_SxE is a glorious beacon of light

10-24-2018, 01:00 PM

main female character kenek inna game ekak sahenna popular wenawa.
moko most gamers are guys.

Can't wait for a GTA female character