ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Beats by Dre Powerbeats Pro - Order just Arrived

(#11)
Old
ACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to allACHIK is a name known to all

06-17-2019, 12:12 PM

Bump.
(#12)
Old
MrCat will become famous soon enoughMrCat will become famous soon enough

06-17-2019, 12:16 PM

What is the most similar model/brand to Bose Soundsport Free but a little bit smaller in size? I wanted to by the Soundsport, but a bit too large for my liking (pops out of the ears like a mofo!)

Good fit and water/splash proof is a must to use during exercise. I dont use Apple products so Apple compatibility is not a must.

Doesn't look like the Jabra Elite 65t would fit well like the Bose does (the Bose ear plugs does not actually go in the ear but stay flush and sealed).

Last edited by MrCat; 06-17-2019 at 12:30 PM.
(#13)
Old
jannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of lightjannuse is a glorious beacon of light

06-17-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCat View Post
What is the most similar model/brand to Bose Soundsport Free but a little bit smaller in size? I wanted to by the Soundsport, but a bit too large for my liking (pops out of the ears like a mofo!)

Good fit and water/splash proof is a must to use during exercise. I dont use Apple products so Apple compatibility is not a must.

Doesn't look like the Jabra Elite 65t would fit well like the Bose does (the Bose ear plugs does not actually go in the ear but stay flush and sealed).

Try Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless, Still look oversize to my choice/ pop out.
(#14)
Old
Naughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to allNaughtykolla48 is a name known to all

06-17-2019, 12:34 PM

bump
(#15)
Old
MrCat will become famous soon enoughMrCat will become famous soon enough

06-17-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannuse View Post
Try Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless, Still look oversize to my choice/ pop out.

Will check. Thanks.