ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Micro Panda New Model "Cross"

(#61)
Old
SaLiTHaS77 has a spectacular aura aboutSaLiTHaS77 has a spectacular aura aboutSaLiTHaS77 has a spectacular aura aboutSaLiTHaS77 has a spectacular aura aboutSaLiTHaS77 has a spectacular aura about

10-04-2011, 10:15 AM

maru bandiyak........!!!
(#62)
Old
88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light

10-04-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiwankaswe View Post
i am going to order panda full option one on tommorow , i did some test driving. its an amazing vehicle with good balance.

still panda cross is not on the roads, micro just release the car.it contain all the features that have in panda full option. only change is outlook
still two are assembled , orders are under taken
(#63)
Old
kevindareal will become famous soon enoughkevindareal will become famous soon enough

10-04-2011, 03:03 PM

normal pandage issaraha kathai ... meke issaraha patta... meke issara galawala hai karanna baria danne na pandata
(#64)
Old
Shanidush is a jewel in the roughShanidush is a jewel in the roughShanidush is a jewel in the roughShanidush is a jewel in the roughShanidush is a jewel in the roughShanidush is a jewel in the roughShanidush is a jewel in the rough

10-04-2011, 03:09 PM

this is Chinese vehicle i do not like ever.
(#65)
Old
mldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of lightmldarshana is a glorious beacon of light

10-04-2011, 03:09 PM

Tyre size eka keeyada ?
(#66)
Old
dhanu77 will become famous soon enoughdhanu77 will become famous soon enough

10-04-2011, 03:32 PM

micro eke eka car ekakawath auto gear na ne man hithuwe me new panda eke auto gear ei kiyala .. ai machan la mun auto gear danne natthe?
(#67)
Old
raja_ankura is an unknown quantity at this point

10-04-2011, 04:07 PM

prze hema kohomada
(#68)
Old
88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light88gee is a glorious beacon of light

10-04-2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanu77 View Post
micro eke eka car ekakawath auto gear na ne man hithuwe me new panda eke auto gear ei kiyala .. ai machan la mun auto gear danne natthe?
becz chinese automatic gear box thama hoda market ekakta ewila ne manual repair awath hadanna lesi , stil they want to put risk on customers n they also dnt want to take risk, i simply love manual. but other SUVs like kyron , actyon has both auto n manual option coz they are Korean
(#69)
Old
kumarakabaragoya is on a distinguished road

10-04-2011, 06:57 PM

wow wadi vistara nadda
(#70)
Old
Green Blood is an unknown quantity at this point

10-04-2011, 07:07 PM

ela