ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Mobile > Mobile Devices
Reload this Page iphone ගැන ඕනේ දෙයක්...

(#101)
Old
randiljosh is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to randiljosh
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM

is it safe to jailbreak ur Idevice ??
and can u restore if it messes up ?
(#102)
Old
ryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really nice

01-11-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meva View Post
Best way to check that I know of is to restore and set up as new. Then see if it works with any SIM card you put in it. If it does work with any SIM card then it is definitely factory unlocked, if not then well you got scammed.

Nonetheless, it will still work with any carrier the only difference being is when Apple updates the OS it is very possible that your iPhone would be locked to 1 carrier again.
It doesn't matter of how it has been unlocked, just so long as it is. However, when Apple updates the firmware (currently at 3.1.2), it may reorder the carrier baseband back to it's original or update the baseband to carrier specific information.

Currently, I know of no way to check the validity of factory unlocks. What I do know is that AT&T has a very lengthy contract with Apple to propietize the iPhone with AT&T. The length of the contract is termed "propietary information" and has not been disclosed. Otherwise, your would see the iPhone being sold with other cellular providers.
tnx bro
(#103)
Old
ryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really nice

01-11-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randiljosh View Post
never restore a jail-broken device
(#104)
Old

01-11-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanex View Post
never restore a jail-broken device
y is that ? :S mine is a factory unlocked !!
(#105)
Old
Meva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of light

01-11-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasun.madhusanka View Post
nope.. what is it?? i saw it several times..
bro siri weda karanne apple server walta conect wela mehemaie. api vocie command ekak dunnam eka text string walata convert wenawa, mehema convtr wenakota eka enctypt wenawa, encrypt wenne 4S eke thiyean sercurity toekn eka anuwa. iphone 4 eke me securtiy token ne.

iphone 4 eka siri dala text strin apple server walta send kalata autorxed enctrpt nathi nisa ewa reject wenawa.

me case eka nisa oyata oyage phone ekata secuity toek ekak install karanna wenawa. me securtiy token eka phone ekata unique eka nisa oyata wena kagewath ewa use karnan be . yaluwek ge ekak use kaooth ekko oyage phone eka conect waie yaluwata conect wenna bari waie.

meka thama siri i4 ekata danna thiyena lokuma issue eka. man hithanawa oyage problem ekata answer labuna kiyala. dan dannwa ne siri proxy thibath eye oyage siri weda nathhe kiyala..

man waradi nana . danna aya niwaradi karanna..
(#106)
Old
Meva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of lightMeva is a glorious beacon of light

01-11-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpty dumpty View Post
Machan

My prob is still the same.
I also cannot transfer apps to my phone bcz it shows a gray color display in itunes.
Btw how can I stop pending downloads forever?

I personally believes that iPhone is a confusing phone, nokia is simple and convenient.
ex- iPhones cannot even blue-tooth stuff to a non iPhone.
bro can you restore you phone? if cant use DFU mode then try to restore, if you used DFU mode restore you have to forget your data
(#107)
Old
rajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of light

01-11-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinzy_92 View Post
4.3.3 (8j2)
firmware 04.10.01
I have the same baseband it canNOT be unlocked with software.
Gevey is the only way
(#108)
Old

01-11-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
yes its safe, but make your you know how to do it . you can restore and remove jailbrake any time.
(#109)
Old

01-11-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meva View Post
bro siri weda karanne apple server walta conect wela mehemaie. api vocie command ekak dunnam eka text string walata convert wenawa, mehema convtr wenakota eka enctypt wenawa, encrypt wenne 4S eke thiyean sercurity toekn eka anuwa. iphone 4 eke me securtiy token ne.

iphone 4 eka siri dala text strin apple server walta send kalata autorxed enctrpt nathi nisa ewa reject wenawa.

me case eka nisa oyata oyage phone ekata secuity toek ekak install karanna wenawa. me securtiy token eka phone ekata unique eka nisa oyata wena kagewath ewa use karnan be . yaluwek ge ekak use kaooth ekko oyage phone eka conect waie yaluwata conect wenna bari waie.

meka thama siri i4 ekata danna thiyena lokuma issue eka. man hithanawa oyage problem ekata answer labuna kiyala. dan dannwa ne siri proxy thibath eye oyage siri weda nathhe kiyala..

man waradi nana . danna aya niwaradi karanna..
so u mean that siri dsnt work on iphone 4 ?
(#110)
Old
rajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of lightrajitha_ks is a glorious beacon of light

01-11-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
if it's a factory LOCKED phone you have to preserve baseband or else you'll never be able to use the 'phone' feature