ඇමරිකන් මිල්ටරි බේස් එකක දැඩිව අවශ්‍යයි

hancok

• Aug 16, 2008
    පිළි-ඇඳි-දොළ
    I mean both genetically and militarily. The China helped Rajapaksha clan to purchase leading newspapers in Sri Lanka.

> genetically

ap826ff87309e64469b8602d50e56b9fa8.jpg

Please notice his eyes and face structure. It clearly looks Chinese to me.

:D
    still i dont see any military pact with china

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    still i dont see any military pact with china
    You won't because China like to be stealth.

They already taking up huge part of Russia (Far-east) while Putin not even noticing.

Their real military is babies. Exactly, Chinese babies. They could send 100k woman to Sri lanka and have babies with our poor Sinhalese men and can end up reclaiming Sri Lanka as Chinese state :D

I already see some Chinese looking folks showing up Insta with Sinhala names.

Don GasCan

• Nov 3, 2010
    සේදවත්ත
    මෝඩ ගුපියන්ගෙ මෝඩ කතා පර සුද්දන්ට බේස් අටෝ ගන්ඩ ලොල්, මුහුදෙ තමයි අටෝ ගන්ඩ වෙන්නෙ..🤣🤣
    දූපතක් හදලා එකේ අටවගන්න එකයි වරායක් ගහලා එකේ අටවගන්න එකයි නම් මරු හලෝ

justinlk

• Jul 15, 2021
    චීනා ඇමරිකාව කියුවට ඔය පොඩි එකට තේරුනේ නැහැ. ඉන්දියාව දකුණු ආසියාව යටත් කරගන්න දගලනවා. ලංකාවේ වගේම මාලදිවයින, බංගලාදේශය, නේපාලය වගේ රටවලට දේශපාලනික ලෙස අස්ථාවර කරන්න දගලන එක. එක නැති කරන්න ඕනේ නම් චීනා එන්න ඕනේ කියන්නේ එකයි. නැතුව හිගන ඉන්දියාව කවදාවත් ලංකාවට ආදරේ නැහැ. උට ඕනේ දකුණු ඉන්දියාවෙන් එන ප්‍රශ්න ටිකට බේරගන්න මිසක් රටක් විදියට ගොඩ යවන්න නෙමෙයි. ඇමරිකාව හෝ චිනේ නියම විදියට ගොඩ දාගන්න අපේ අයියලා ටික දන්නේ නැති හින්දා විනාස වෙනවා මිසක්. චිනාට බැනපන් එත් ඉන්දියාව අල්ලපු රට අපේ සහෝදර රට කියලා හිතන්න එපා කියලා මතක තියාගන්න.

HAneo

• Jan 30, 2007
    Homagama
    Pure misconception. America helped to spread democracy around the world while China building their great internet firewall.

Americans developed Japan. You're not going to sell your Toyota Car at Benz price in Sri Lanka without Americans. China once a great country but depends on US innovation. They steal US tech because they over the time turned into lazy people who wants fast growth and fast money. Ancient China was great and had my full support.

"After World War II, the United States also understood the strategic importance of using foreign assistance and other tools to aid and rebuild post-war Japan. Between 1946 and 1952, Washington invested $2.2 billion — or $18 billion in real 21st-century dollars adjusted for inflation — in Japan's reconstruction effort.Jun 6, 2014"

We had chance to become New Zealand of South Asia ...

Iran for example was a great country during Shah regime. Now it has become major foe of US and it was a great ally back in then. Iran got Nuclear power because they become an US Ally back in Shah regime.

Unfortunately, They fucked up Soviet Union transformation because Russians are so different and has different mindset.

I highly doubt spread democracy around the world part where we have seen the results of that in several countries. they only want resources like a grasshopper. they hock into a country full of resources and extract them and after that, they left. Haiti is a good example.

By reading things on the internet does not tell you what's the inside story of a person or a country. it's sad instead of fighting to build a better Srilanka some people need Srilanka to be invaded by a powerful country so they can get citizenship. that is a foolish assumption. because someone who has power needs only one thing... More power that's all

Tanto

• Jun 10, 2016
    ai maladivain avata kiyanne api lankaawama demuko :D
    මම වයස නැති පොඩි එකෙක් වෙන්න ඇති. ඒත් මට ලොකු උන්ට නොතේරෙන දේවල් මේ පුංචි මොලේට තේරෙනවා.

චීනය දකුණු ආසියාවේ යුධ බලය වැඩි කරගන්න ලංකාව ඇමක් විදිහට පාවිච්චි කරනවා. මේ වෙලාවේ ඇමරිකාව වහාම මිල්ටරි බේස් එකක් මාල දිවයින අවට ස්ථාපනය කල යුතුම වෙනවා. නැත්නම් චීනා ලංකාවට වැඩේ දෙනවා . චිනගේ බසට රැවටෙන ගම් බයියෝ ගැන දුකයි.

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    I highly doubt spread democracy around the world part where we have seen the results of that in several countries. they only want resources like a grasshopper. they hock into a country full of resources and extract them and after that, they left. Haiti is a good example.

By reading things on the internet does not tell you what's the inside story of a person or a country. it's sad instead of fighting to build a better Srilanka some people need Srilanka to be invaded by a powerful country so they can get citizenship. that is a foolish assumption. because someone who has power needs only one thing... More power that's all
    > they hock into a country full of resources and extract them and after that, they left. Haiti is a good example

No, they pay fair share. Sri Lanka's largest trade partner is the US. They tried so hard to achieve political stability on Haiti but the Hippies always always full of circus.

> By reading things on the internet does not tell you what's the inside story of a person or a country

I worked for a leading think tank. I know what I'm talking about. The goal of (Post-Cazar) Russia, (Post-Mao) China is to spread Anti-American views.

> it's sad instead of fighting to build a better Srilanka some people need Srilanka to be invaded by a powerful country so they can get citizenship

You won't ever build a better Sri Lanka with Corrupt hands. You need a open-transparent hand like the US. It has to be a team effort. Tell me, how many politicians in Sri Lanka disclosed their total net assets? Only few not even the President!

We did much better when we were with the British. Ceylon was expected to overtake Singapore. What happened? What happened? You guess.

> so they can get citizenship

It's not just citizenship. People are tired of shit.

> someone who has power needs only one thing... More power that's all

No. There are legitimate politicians who care about people than power.

charitha2011

• Jan 25, 2011
    Sri Lanka
    ලංකාව දකුණු ආසියාවේ යුධ බලය වැඩි කරගන්න චීනය ඇමක් විදිහට පාවිච්චි කරනවා. මේ වෙලාවේ ඇමරිකාව වහාම මිල්ටරි බේස් එකක් මාල දිවයින අවට ස්ථාපනය කල යුතුම වෙනවා. නැත්තම් ලංකාව චීනට වැඩේ දෙනවා .රාජපක්ශලාගේ බසට රැවටෙන ගම් බයියෝ ගැන දුකයි. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anatha sinhalu

• Jul 10, 2019
    ඇයි එන්නද ?
    ඇමරිකන් කාරයෝ ලංකාවට කරපු ලොකුම හෙනේ..

රටට හෙන ගැහුවත් උන්ට වැඩක් නෑ.. ඇති තරන් හොරාකාල පොන්නයෝ දෙන්න ඇමරිකාවට පනිනවා. මේකේ උන්ගේ පරි ඇට ලොවන පොන්නයෝ එදාට හොයාගන්නත් නැති වෙයි :yes::yes::yes:

Reactions: Maui_15

u.saradiyel

• Jul 23, 2011
    EARTH
    uka gan nathuwa palyn carea. ponna ballekne tho. thiyena prasna madiwata thawa un genna. mari moda musala mi haraka.......