Friend's problem

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    One of my best friends had an affair with a girl for about 8 years. The girls family opposed to the affair and arranged a marriage to another boy. Now they are divorced.

The girl now likes to marry my friend. He is now hesitating because she is now once married. He is asking me some advice and i have no idea about those things.

Can you plz put some advice here so i can get an idea. I personally know the girl and she has a very good character . She earlier had to stop the affair due to the health concerns of her mother. Her mother believed about horoscopes too much and suffered from high blood pressure.

Ps. Divorce is finalized and girl has no children
    Don't get involved hukanno, end of the day it is his/their lives. Will you or anyone take responsibility if something goes wrong again?

Puka nodi pathakata wela hitapan. Let them decide. Marriage is a huge matter that should be decided by the people who will get in to the marriage not anyone else.

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    ooka hriynne nthiwei.. wena mkuth nisa newei kiyanne aruuge hithe kossak thyn nisa... uge hithe kossak nththm pora aya hihta hitha inne nha kelinm marry krnva thman love krpu ekne.. ehem nokrnne uge hithe kossak thyn nisaane...

meknm dngnn ahnne - ayi ithm marry krpu ekth ekka devorce une reason ek mkkd???
    Incompatibility. They had different tastes.

යාළුවට තීරණය කරන්න දීලා උබ පැත්තකට වෙලා ඉඳපන්.
    I am concerend cuz he asked me. I know both of them for very long period of time
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 5:41 PM

Don't get involved hukanno, end of the day it is his/their lives. Will you or anyone take responsibility if something goes wrong again?

Puka nodi pathakata wela hitapan. Let them decide. Marriage is a huge matter that should be decided by the people who will get in to the marriage not anyone else.
    Your language is third class. Mind your own business. No more replies from you are expected 😂😂
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 5:43 PM

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    Incompatibility. They had different tastes.

I am concerend cuz he asked me. I know both of them for very long period of time
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 5:41 PM

Your language is third class. Mind your own business. No more replies from you are expected 😂😂
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 5:43 PM
    Ok ponz, I get a feeling that you are actually the girl :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SLK_sri

• Oct 27, 2018
    සමහර ඒව නන් කම්මැලි කමට දාපුව තමයි. ඒකයි ඩිලීට් කරේ. මේක සිරා ඇහුවෙ. උඹට රිප්ලයි කරන්න බැරි නන් කරදර නොකර ඉදපන් plz 😂

samahara ewa wagema thamai mekath. anyway , ubage yaluwa hari uba hari, oya genigen ain weyan, contact numbers unath ain karala dala dekkath katha karana eka nawaththapan. oka hena naduwak wenawa aniwa.

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    samahara ewa wagema thamai mekath. anyway , ubage yaluwa hari uba hari, oya genigen ain weyan, contact numbers unath ain karala dala dekkath katha karana eka nawaththapan. oka hena naduwak wenawa aniwa.
    Thank you for the reply. They will meet and decide. Not for me bro. My parents or wife will not like that kind of a thing 😂😂

Voldemort Bro

• Jan 1, 2020
    Hogwarts
    One of my best friends had an affair with a girl for about 8 years. The girls family opposed to the affair and arranged a marriage to another boy. Now they are divorced.

The girl now likes to marry my friend. He is now hesitating because she is now once married. He is asking me some advice and i have no idea about those things.

Can you plz put some advice here so i can get an idea. I personally know the girl and she has a very good character . She earlier had to stop the affair due to the health concerns of her mother. Her mother believed about horoscopes too much and suffered from high blood pressure.

Ps. Divorce is finalized and girl has no children

Update... they have decided to meet and discuss. Thank you all for the positive replies. I have used the elakiri before the 2010 and at the time the users were very polite and well mannered. Today i have got some very rude replies also. Plz don't do that when someone has posted a serious thread..
    Quoted before deleting for the reference of rest of EKs:rolleyes:

SLK_sri

• Oct 27, 2018
    Thank you for the reply. They will meet and decide. Not for me bro. My parents or wife will not like that kind of a thing 😂😂

decide karanna deyak ne, ubage yaluwa hodin inna onanam uta wena kellek ballala bandala dipan, ita passe dura palathaka gihin settle wenna kiyapan, ara atamagula completely ain karanna kiyapan

kevin_levin

• Jun 9, 2014
    ooka hriynne nthiwei.. wena mkuth nisa newei kiyanne aruuge hithe kossak thyn nisa... uge hithe kossak nththm pora aya hihta hitha inne nha kelinm marry krnva thman love krpu ekne.. ehem nokrnne uge hithe kossak thyn nisaane...

meknm dngnn ahnne - ayi ithm marry krpu ekth ekka devorce une reason ek mkkd???
    Best answer 🤩

Night Rider

• Feb 18, 2016
    That girl left your friend. Yes. she might have to do it since her mother was opposed to the union. But at the end of the day, she left him. Your friend was not good enough for her to stick with him. His love was not enough. Your friend was not her choice. So, she (had to) left.
    These are the things in your friend's head now. Why should he marry someone who left him when the goings were rough. That's like a slap. Who's to say, she won't do it again? We men need women who are loyal, affectionate to us. And we don't like to become someone's second choice. I'm pretty sure your friends might be having these thoughts.
    Btw, what's that girl's mother saying now?

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    decide karanna deyak ne, ubage yaluwa hodin inna onanam uta wena kellek ballala bandala dipan, ita passe dura palathaka gihin settle wenna kiyapan, ara atamagula completely ain karanna kiyapan
    Un denna kamathi nan mata mokuth karanna bane bn.
    I wasn't gonna delete this.. anyway thank you 😂

That girl left your friend. Yes. she might have to do it since her mother was opposed to the union. But at the end of the day, she left him. Your friend was not good enough for her to stick with him. His love was not enough. Your friend was not her choice. So, she (had to) left.
    These are the things in your friend's head now. Why should he marry someone who left him when the goings were rough. That's like a slap. Who's to say, she won't do it again? We men need women who are loyal, affectionate to us. And we don't like to become someone's second choice. I'm pretty sure your friends might be having these thoughts.
    Btw, what's that girl's mother saying now?
    You are correct and well explained it. Her mother has accepted her fault.
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 7:13 PM

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    Ya ya just went through the history of this faggot and noticed that he had deleted a lot of threads he has put. Kohenda ban mey ponnayo mathu wenne?

1637502981550.png

• Haha
    Reactions: Voldemort Bro