Friend's problem

ElaBaba

• Jun 8, 2018
    NWP
    සිදුවන සියළුම දේ කර්මානුරූපීව සිදුවේ.....
    උඹටයි + උඹගෙ යාළුවටයි සදා ජය....!!

(මේකෙ thread දාන වෙලාවට රටට/ලෝකෙට/උඹට වැඩදායක දෙයක් කරපං...)

BLACKLIST_MEMBER

• Feb 9, 2008
    The only problem was the horoscope and due to that her mother opposed. Now that is solved.
    Well, In that case, he has to tell her, if the stars could be bigger than her love, and she made a decision to live her life in an alternative way as opposed to having her love of her life, then her love has 0 values to him.

It's OK and very fair no longer have feelings for her.

I have a real sense that this is the case.

What if he makes a stupid decision and what would be her reaction? We cannot guarantee that she will not make firm decisions based upon a foolish theory. It's very dangerous to live with stupid people. He better dies single as opposed to having that stupid bitch in his life. That's my concrete advice.

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    un denna kemathi nam ai uben opinion ahanne??? nikan hari marry karala awul giyahama ubata sadde dai uba kiuwa nisa thamai marry kare kiyala.
    He asked my opinion that's why i asked. Now this is solved. He will meet her and talk. I am not going to involve in this further

Well, In that case, he has to tell her, if the stars could be bigger than her love, and she made a decision to live her life in an alternative way as opposed to having her love of her life, then her love has 0 values to him.

What if he makes a stupid decision and what would be her reaction? We cannot guarantee that she will not make firm decisions based upon a foolish theory. It's very dangerous to live with stupid people. He better dies single as opposed to having that stupid bitch in his life. That's my concrete advice.
    Thank you for your reply. Yes i agree with you. Reunion cantains a high risk
    ------ Post added on Nov 22, 2021 at 10:32 AM

During the morning time in sri lanka i haven't got any rude replies. Probably rude family problem experts are in school 😂😂
    ------ Post added on Nov 22, 2021 at 10:36 AM

SLK_sri

• Oct 27, 2018
    He asked my opinion that's why i asked. Now this is solved. He will meet her and talk. I am not going to involve in this further

During the morning time in sri lanka i haven't got any rude replies. Probably rude family problem experts are in school 😂😂
    methane rude kawuruwath ne ban, serama inne athal ganna porawal, habai kabanika baiyo set eka rude wela inne Sir dena athal nisa

Sri Lankan Editor

• Feb 3, 2018

If your friend asked for your opinion, then that means you are a trustworthy person.
    I think the girl in question too values your views?
    Your language style further affirms your level of... hmm.. high value...
    Oya wage minissu, respectable and trustworthy, godak naha.

Namuth... oya kochchara hodha wunath, respectable wunath,
    never get involved in marriage problems etc. because it can lead to life-time issues for your friends.
    Marriage and girl-guy stuff are built not on brains or logical thinking, but by passion and other stuff.

Oyage friend ta kiyanna anith ayage opinions ahuwata kamak naha,
    but if he cannot take his own decision in marriage, then he is not ready for marriage?
    (My honest opinion, I am not trying to be offensive.)

To marry, the guy has to be a man.
    That means he does not need to depend on what others are thinking, horoscopes, parents, or friends.
    Marriage decision eka waradunath, man kenek hatiya ekata face karanna puluwan wenna ona.

Anyhow, marriage is a very important decision.
    Too important. Esp for future children.

So tikak time and space aragena hithala choice eka ganna.
    Tell him to use his thinking and not only passion.

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    If your friend asked for your opinion, then that means you are a trustworthy person.
    I think the girl in question too values your views?
    Your language style further affirms your level of... hmm.. high value...
    Oya wage minissu, respectable and trustworthy, godak naha.

Namuth... oya kochchara hodha wunath, respectable wunath,
    never get involved in marriage problems etc. because it can lead to life-time issues for your friends.
    Marriage and girl-guy stuff are built not on brains or logical thinking, but by passion and other stuff.

Oyage friend ta kiyanna anith ayage opinions ahuwata kamak naha,
    but if he cannot take his own decision in marriage, then he is not ready for marriage?
    (My honest opinion, I am not trying to be offensive.)

To marry, the guy has to be a man.
    That means he does not need to depend on what others are thinking, horoscopes, parents, or friends.
    Marriage decision eka waradunath, man kenek hatiya ekata face karanna puluwan wenna ona.

Anyhow, marriage is a very important decision.
    Too important. Esp for future children.

So tikak time and space aragena hithala choice eka ganna.
    Tell him to use his thinking and not only passion.
    I am not that much trustworthy. But i am trying to improve. Thank you for your compliment and the reply. I agree with you in all of your points.

SIC

• Dec 3, 2012
    KALUTHARA

man run kiyala tibba ekama hoda kadden kiyala tiyenne 🙂

• Haha
    Reactions: BLACKLIST_MEMBER

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    මේකෙ මම කියපු ඩබල මැරි කරල New Zealand ගියා. දැන් සතුටින් ඉන්නව කියල තමයි කිව්වෙ

siri_ayya

• Feb 1, 2022
    Today i have got some very rude replies also. Plz don't do that when someone has posted a serious thread..
    හැබැයි දැන් උඹත් මේ වගේ වෙලා කියල හිතෙන්නැද්ද :rolleyes:

Nidarshana_k

• Feb 19, 2022
    ජාලේ...
    sorry.com
    I know this is late but have to say this.
    පස්සෙ රන්ඩුවක් ගිය ගමන් ඇදිල එන්නෙ මුලින්ම ඔය පෙට්ටි නැති කතාව. මුලදි ආදරෙන් පිස්සු කෙලියට ප්‍රශ්න ආපුවම එන ආවේගෙට ඔව්ව කියවෙනවා.
    ඕනෙම කොල්ලෙක්ට බැදපු එකී එක්ක සෙල්ලම දාද්දි පෙට්ටිය නැතුව් තිබුනොත් ඒක මතක් වෙනවා.
    කාටවත් උපදෙස් දෙන්න යන්න එපා අන්තිමේ උබේ නම පිටින් තමයු යන්නෙ.
    Also never put your dick in crazy

අනික දැන් කාලෙ පෙට්ටිය මහන්නත් පුලුවන් 👍👍
    ------ Post added on Jun 20, 2022 at 9:26 PM