How Are You Feeling Today?

Lil_chica

May 28, 2006
sri
How Are You Feeling Today?

Are you Happy? Anxious? Sad? Lonely? Board? Disgusted? Overwhelmed? Confident? Hopeful?

How's your self-esteem today? How's your character?

Are you stressed? Depressed? Feeling angry? Feeling anxious? Feeling great?

:)

feel_anim.gif

Share your feelings here......

milindayu

Sep 18, 2006
root#
Well I feel a bit of Happy & bit of Sad...........of course lonely.....hmmmmm...
Hey lil chica gr8 job, putting this thread......

DJ.Parker

Jul 22, 2006
Lich said:
im kinda in stressed and i have lot of problems in my life.. i dont want to tell them. coz i dont want to share them with the public

awlak nehe mucho only 0.0000000001 % are without probs. All the others have probs :yes: :D

Lil_chica

May 28, 2006
sri
milindayu said:
Well I feel a bit of Happy & bit of Sad...........of course lonely.....hmmmmm...
Hey lil chica gr8 job, putting this thread......

Thank you!
Thot it will help us sharing our feelings with each other...coz it helped me last nite, when i was feelin depressed n lonely...when i received neo's msg askin how my life was...thers at least one person whose concerened abt how we feel...hope this thread will help each other 2 feel much beter

DJ.Parker

Jul 22, 2006
Lil_chica said:
Im feeling lonely n bored my self but feelin much betah than last nite...aweeee every1 is feelin sad :(

yeh we all get depressed at sum part of our life. Those are the hardships we have to face in our lives. If we can win these obstacles then that's what make you high. Just take the chill pill and try to be positive. Have an attitude towards the good side of our lives :)