I need HELP!

Lil_chica

Member
May 28, 2006
1,350
0
0
sri

Hey Guys!
I need help.... Could any of you type up these pages for me plz....its okay if its even a half that you can do ...it will be a big help..I've typed all the other chapters but I'm running out of time...so yeah i need ya help....Thank you!:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :( ..........


page4.jpg


page5.jpg
 

DJ.Parker

Member
Jul 22, 2006
10,834
5
0
U need to type this in a word document is it?? When's the deadline? Our skl is starting tomorrow so I might not be able to help:( sowwie but I'll try :sorry:
 

Lil_chica

Member
May 28, 2006
1,350
0
0
sri
DJ.Parker said:
U need to type this in a word document is it?? When's the deadline? Our skl is starting tomorrow so I might not be able to help:( sowwie but I'll try :sorry:

Yeah I want it in a word document...deadline is gone Lolz...sooner the better...oh its okay then.... thank you 4 leavin a comment ...
 

HishamZz

Member
May 5, 2006
432
1
0
if ya could scan da doc again n mail it 2 me in a higher resolution i think i would b able 2 help ya out instantly ;-) ... the letters in da scanned image is too small 2 do a good typing job in time .... [email protected]

Zz
 
Last edited:

Lil_chica

Member
May 28, 2006
1,350
0
0
sri
HishamZz said:
if ya could scan da doc again n mail it 2 me in a higher resolution i think i would b able 2 help ya out instantly ;-) ... the letters in da scanned image is too small 2 do a good typing job in time .... [email protected]

Zz

Yeah, I tried to do dat...buh Didnt work...dats da best....But thank you for offering to help...greatly appreciate it....;)
 
Last edited:

Lil_chica

Member
May 28, 2006
1,350
0
0
sri
Lich said:
see.. thanks guys.. this is what we want to see.. Helping each other... we all are Sri Lankans.. im sorry Lil' i cant type coz im bit busy with work and stuff..

Okay Lich....:yes: yeah I understand....
 

GTRZ

Administrator
Staff member
  • Apr 27, 2006
    19,179
    9,049
    113
    Use an OCR software lil then you can take all the things in seconds.
    Scan them in high resolution and put them in ABBYY FineReader. select the out put format as Word doc.
    You can get whole book in MS word format within seconds.
     

    Lil_chica

    Member
    May 28, 2006
    1,350
    0
    0
    sri
    GTRZ said:
    Use an OCR software lil then you can take all the things in seconds.
    Scan them in high resolution and put them in ABBYY FineReader. select the out put format as Word doc.
    You can get whole book in MS word format within seconds.
    Wow thats awesome ...thank you.....:yes: :yes: :yes: :D :D ;) :yes: :yes:
     

    HishamZz

    Member
    May 5, 2006
    432
    1
    0
    Novindu said:
    whats OCR?

    Optical Character Recognition man.. basically recognizing words, letters, numbers etc. from a image and outputting it in either word format or any other format ya prefer.. depnds on the software though..

    da 1 GTRz mentioned is 1 of the best out dere..

    Zz