Iran president died or killed

ruwanwellarocker

• May 19, 2010
    Bevery Hills-90210
    Iran's President's death sounds a little fishy to me. Turns out he was using an old Bell 212 helicopter for official travels. The point of using an old machine like that is it has few electronic parts, so it's less affected by EMP attacks.

In this incident, there's no way an EMP attack had even a 0.5% chance. The easiest way to shoot him down would be with a MANPAD missile, but those can be detected with DIRCM.

From what I found on Google about the actual helicopter, it seems like there wasn't any DIRCM on it. Unbelievably, even during the LTTE times, Sri Lankan VIP helicopters never used it either. Sometimes developed countries bust out crazy advanced weapons to wreck stuff without a trace

1716230365334.jpeg

Bell Helicopter also uses a black box to record all radio conversations and meteorological status. Nobody ever mentions that.

On the other hand, some secret agency might have wanted to silence him to keep the world safe from nukes. The Mossad's the top nightmare for those fighting for Israel.

Sub Zer0

• Aug 11, 2015
    We don’t really know just yet. It does look so far like it was genuinely an accident, but that doesn’t mean Iran won’t try to find some way to blame Israel. Even if they do, though, there isn’t a ton more Iran can do outside of outright attacking Israel with troops on the ground, and they probably won’t do that. They’re already funding Israel’s enemies and sending drones.

In terms of Iran’s stability, I don’t think it will have a massive impact. The second tier of their bureaucracy might have some turmoil, but at the end of the day, everyone reports to the Supreme Leader. The president still has power, but there isn’t as much of a vacuum to fill because the Supreme Leader has the final say in all decisions, governmental and religious.

It may matter more in the long term because Raisi was thought to be a successor to Khamenei.

SLHodahitha

• Nov 8, 2017
    ::0
    elakiri.com
    මෙකටත් කොන්ස්පිරසි හැදේවි. තට්ටයො විඩියො හදාවි..., මැරුනේ නැ කියාවි... ජිවත් වෙන්න වෙන රටක කියාවි, එලියන්ස්ලාත් ගාව ගනීවිද දන්නේ නැ...

Reactions: NRTG

pramodh87

• Oct 11, 2007
    100% ෂුවර් මිසයිල ප්‍රහාරයක් නැත්නම් අභ්‍යන්තර පිපිරීමක්!

Reactions: wawula and NRTG

Nishz

• Aug 2, 2010
    colombo
    I’ve heard that Russians can jam commercial airlines recently. It's pretty easy to do the same thing on an old helicopter.

Few helicopters have black boxes, and some don’t. But the strange thing was the pilot didn't make a mayday call.

I personally believe it's a conspiracy, not natural. It's Mossad, Ayatollah, or some nation that wants to play the game. Think in one day thousands of old and new helicopters fly safely. Crashes are very rare, mostly famous people face such odd incidents.

In the meantime the International Criminal Court issued an arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahu for war crimes in Gaza. There is some drama in the theater, and world leaders want to fool people.