It's a good idea to start talking about sex in a relationship?

speedmalli

• Nov 22, 2011
    Auckland
    Why talk about it when you can just to it

Rat Queens Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Reactions: Renu77

olu bakka

• Aug 18, 2011
    Talk about it like it's not a special thing. Dirty jokes, movies, FB posts and things will be helpful to make the atmosphere. Eventually it will become to the point that it's no more awkward.

• Love

kingcapton

• Sep 28, 2012
    Yes you are absolutely correct but don’t you think Mcn sex plays a bigger role in marriages

Of cause, when it comes to sharing fantasies, by sharing your likes, dislikes and expectation, you can learn more about how to please each other, you can then move on to what feels good.

Renu77

• Apr 28, 2021
    A must. But first, you need to make sure that your significant other is comfortable with that kind of discussion. And you must be in a comfortable place in your relationship where that kind of discussion does not warrant name callings or slut shaming.
    Agree

Talk about it like it's not a special thing. Dirty jokes, movies, FB posts and things will be helpful to make the atmosphere. Eventually it will become to the point that it's no more awkward.
    Make sense
    ------ Post added on May 18, 2022 at 6:43 PM

Hecker

• Apr 18, 2022
    කන්කසන් තුරෙ
    Sex is a life-affirming act, one of the most intimate things we can do with our partners. But talking about it? So much harder for some people. I think we are much more vulnerable talking about sex than doing it isn’t it? I like to talk about what I like and what she likes. Also by sharing our likes, dislikes and expectations, we can learn more about how to please each other. This is my view….
    Is talking about sex ever a bad idea?
    BDSM try කරපන්

• Haha