Manjula Kumari in a Bikini

lovethebomb

• Apr 18, 2015
    කලු පාටට පේන්නෙ හිප් ලයින් එක නම් නෙමේ. වතුර රිෆ්ලෙක්ට් කරනව.
    ඒක නෙමේ මට මතකයි මංජුලා ගෙම ෆොටෝ එකක තොන්ග් එකක් පේනව පේනව ගගා හිත ‍රවට්ටගන්න හැදුව පරණ ත්‍රෙඩ් එකක. මේ කිරියෙම තමයි. වැරැද්දක් කියන්නත් බෑ, ලස්සන කෙල්ල. ඕව හිත ඉල්ලන දේවල් නෙව.

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    ඒක නෙමේ මට මතකයි මංජුලා ගෙම ෆොටෝ එකක තොන්ග් එකක් පේනව පේනව ගගා හිත ‍රවට්ටගන්න හැදුව පරණ ත්‍රෙඩ් එකක. මේ කිරියෙම තමයි. වැරැද්දක් කියන්නත් බෑ, ලස්සන කෙල්ල. ඕව හිත ඉල්ලන දේවල් නෙව.
    Damn it! Damn it!

> ඕව හිත ඉල්ලන දේවල් නෙව

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 9.53.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 9.34.25 PM.png

She did wear a bikini at Marino. I know a guy who is working there, but he didn't take any pictures because she was with a senior politician.

Some more pictures of her,

Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 10.09.57 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 9.57.05 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 9.56.42 PM.png

lovethebomb

• Apr 18, 2015
    Damn it! Damn it!

> ඕව හිත ඉල්ලන දේවල් නෙව

View attachment 136257

View attachment 136255

She did wear a bikini at Marino. I know a guy who is working there, but he didn't take any pictures because she was with a senior politician.

Some more pictures of her,

View attachment 136256

View attachment 136258
    View attachment 136259

An actress with a senior politician? Quite the cliche, isn’t it. This may very well be one of those “හිත ඉල්ලන" things. Not saying it’s not true though, how do I know.

I’m sure she wears bikinis all over the place mate, she’s sensible enough not to advertise that on SM.

Question comes to mind, who has the best bikini bod in SL? Maybe I should start a thread like that Indrajith guy.

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    An actress with a senior politician? Quite the cliche, isn’t it. This may very well be one of those “හිත ඉල්ලන" things. Not saying it’s not true though, how do I know.

I’m sure she wears bikinis all over the place mate, she’s sensible enough not to advertise that on SM.

Question comes to mind, who has the best bikini bod in SL? Maybe I should start a thread like that Indrajith guy.
    > An actress with a senior politician?

Of course. She is close relative of Renuka Perera. Apparently, both families went there for small vacation.

There is no such a thing as “හිත"/soul. It's unscientific. Further, I'm an atheist, but I understand that you believe this is a fake not a bikini image.

“හිත ඉල්ලන" things totally untrue when you can clearly see a bikini top on that image, I can see the bottom too while many can't see it.

> she’s sensible enough not to advertise that on SM

Nonsense again. I have seen Shanudrie, Dinakshie and Dinithi Walgamge ones too.

Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 11.35.45 AM.png

> Not saying it’s not true though, how do I know.

Since you are not an ape, but a man with a brain, check this one then, she clearly hides her boobs using her hair, her boobs are clearly spilling out as is commonly the case with a Bikini Top.

In above image, she covered the bottom of bikini using a dark pink colored Sarong as you can clearly see the knot of the Sarong, and it's visible to naked eyes as you can see the knot spilled out.

YellowSarong_large.png

The knot of her sarong seems centered rather placed on the left side as with Western women.

Now if you move closer the underneath of the image, you able to find a sharp edge of black colored bikini bottom as seen with my initial image. This front image gives the confirmation she did wear black colored bikini bottom when many denied that it is a reflection of the water.

If you still deny that this is not a bikini but a fabric, where is the bra? If you have a logical mind, not an ape brain, you can see that there are no visible traces of bra neither in the picture above nor in my initial post and also the shoulders are visible as with the bikini top.

Statistical analysis of the image can be done by an inquisitive person to make sure it's a bikini and not a damn dress.

If one perform behavioral analysis, she can be seen as shy and probably forced by husband or the UK educated Renuka's son to take the image.

lovethebomb

• Apr 18, 2015
    > An actress with a senior politician?

Of course. She is close relative of Renuka Perera. Apparently, both families went there for small vacation.

There is no such a thing as “හිත"/soul. It's unscientific. Further, I'm an atheist, but I understand that you believe this is a fake not a bikini image.

“හිත ඉල්ලන" things totally untrue when you can clearly see a bikini top on that image, I can see the bottom too while many can't see it.

> she’s sensible enough not to advertise that on SM

Nonsense again. I have seen Shanudrie, Dinakshie and Dinithi Walgamge ones too.

View attachment 136295

> Not saying it’s not true though, how do I know.

Since you are not an ape, but a man with a brain, check this one then, she clearly hides her boobs using her hair, her boobs are clearly spilling out as is commonly the case with a Bikini Top.

In above image, she covered the bottom of bikini using a dark pink colored Sarong as you can clearly see the knot of the Sarong, and it's visible to naked eyes as you can see the knot spilled out.

View attachment 136297

The knot of her sarong seems centered rather placed on the left side as with Western women.

Now if you move closer the underneath of the image, you able to find a sharp edge of black colored bikini bottom as seen with my initial image. This front image gives the confirmation she did wear black colored bikini bottom when many denied that it is a reflection of the water.

If you still deny that this is not a bikini but a fabric, where is the bra? If you have a logical mind, not an ape brain, you can see that there are no visible traces of bra neither in the picture above nor in my initial post and also the shoulders are visible as with the bikini top.

Statistical analysis of the image can be done by an inquisitive person to make sure it's a bikini and not a damn dress.

If one perform behavioral analysis, she can be seen as shy and probably forced by husband or the UK educated Renuka's son to take the image.

This is the most pretentious, aggressive, over-analyzing cringe I’ve seen in this forum. It’s a thing of beauty actually.

Trying to sound witty is a tricky thing indeed. One can easily miss the mark and overdo it.

But I don’t judge you, this is precisely how I used to reply to my peers on facebook during my OL days. Just return to this reply after a year, you’ll see what I mean ❤️

There is no such a thing as “හිත"/soul. It's unscientific. Further, I'm an atheist

This is my favorite bit. I’m crying laughing, can’t even hammo.

• Haha
    Reactions: vito

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    This is the most pretentious, aggressive, over-analyzing cringe I’ve seen in this forum. It’s a thing of beauty actually.

Trying to sound witty is a tricky thing indeed. One can easily miss the mark and overdo it.

But I don’t judge you, this is precisely how I used to reply to my peers on facebook during my OL days. Just return to this reply after a year, you’ll see what I mean ❤️

This is my favorite bit. I’m crying laughing, can’t even hammo.
    Think what you want, but don't fuck my head with your French.

You can watch Richard Dawkins' videos and laugh a lot harder.

Religious people are idiots. They are blind and do not see the truth just like you.

I've finished my O/Ls decades ago and we didn't have idiots like the free education system produce now.

lovethebomb

• Apr 18, 2015
    You can watch Richard Dawkins' videos and laugh a lot harder.

Another zinger. This is keep getting better.

Still wondering how and why you started blathering about religion out of nowhere. This is hilarious.

I've finished my O/Ls decades ago and we didn't have idiots like the free education system produce now.

Oh, this whole thing looks even sadder now that I know you’re a grown up.

Last edited:

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    Wait what lol?

NOBODY has mentioned religion or soul anywhere in this thread other than you giving your opinions without any precedent. Misinterpretation of my comments to the nth degree. You fucking nitwit.

Oh this is hilariously embarrassing.
    Who wrote this then? You fucking bastard!

"This may very well be one of those “හිත ඉල්ලන" things"

lovethebomb

• Apr 18, 2015
    Who wrote this then? You fucking bastard!

"This may very well be one of those “හිත ඉල්ලන" things"

Hell no. I merely meant “libidinal drives” when I said “hitha illana”. It was a very generic term, no need to force fit your definitions to my words without enough data.

Remember when I said “over-analyzing cringe” this is what I meant.

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    Hell no. I merely meant “libidinal drives” when I said “hitha illana”. It was a very generic term, no need to force fit your definitions to my words without enough data.

Remember when I said “over-analyzing cringe” this is what I meant.
    libidinal drives or lucid dreaming not possible with me cause I dislike this Manjula.

This is a gift for @Maskoora .

He begged me to post something new so here it's!

Maskoora

• Oct 5, 2020
    libidinal drives or lucid dreaming not possible with me cause I dislike this Manjula.

This is a gift for @Maskoora .

He begged me to post something new so here it's!
    අඩෝ බල්ලො .. නිකන් චිත්ත කතන්දර කියන්න එපා. මම කවදාද තොගෙන් මංජුලා කුමාරිගේ මගුලක් දාන්න කියලා ඉල්ලුවේ. අනිත් එක මට දිරවන්නේ නැති එකියක් ඔය. ඉතින් මම මොකටද මේකිගේ එව්වා උබෙන් ඉල්ලන්නේ. උඹ උත්තර නැති වෙලා මෙතැන පදිරි වෙනකොට නිකන් පුක දෙන්න හදන්න එපා.
    Ps උබට මට උදවුවක් කරන්න ඕනා නම් අන්න මම මගේ thread එකේ එකක් ඉල්ලලා තියෙනවා. ඒක හොයලා බලන්න

• Haha
    Reactions: Champ HB

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    අඩෝ බල්ලො .. නිකන් චිත්ත කතන්දර කියන්න එපා. මම කවදාද තොගෙන් මංජුලා කුමාරිගේ මගුලක් දාන්න කියලා ඉල්ලුවේ. අනිත් එක මට දිරවන්නේ නැති එකියක් ඔය. ඉතින් මම මොකටද මේකිගේ එව්වා උබෙන් ඉල්ලන්නේ. උඹ උත්තර නැති වෙලා මෙතැන පදිරි වෙනකොට නිකන් පුක දෙන්න හදන්න එපා.
    Ps උබට මට උදවුවක් කරන්න ඕනා නම් අන්න මම මගේ thread එකේ එකක් ඉල්ලලා තියෙනවා. ඒක හොයලා බලන්න

I'm not a liar!

Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 1.14.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 1.14.21 PM.png

• Dislike
    Reactions: MarshMello

Maskoora

• Oct 5, 2020
    ඔව් උඹ දාපු comment එක හරි. හැබැයි ඒකෙ thread එක මොකක්ද කියල උබට මතක නැද්ද?

ආ මේ තියෙන්නේ
    Screenshot_20210724_140156.jpg

Screenshot_20210724_140216.jpg

මේ thread එකේ උඹ කොහෙවත් මංජුලා කුමාරි ගැන කියලා තියෙනවද?
    උඹ කියල තියෙන්නෙ nayanthara සහ shanudri කියන නම් විතරයි.
    අනිත් එක උඹ කියල තියෙන්නෙ "first politics, then mud" කියලා ඔය නම් දෙකට. ඉතින් මම තොගෙන් ඇහුවේ ඒ update. නැතිව වෙන රෙද්දක නෙමෙයි

Reactions: Champ HB