NUN AT HOOTERS*

ashanfdo

Aug 6, 2006
Watttla

*A nun, badly needing to use to the restroom, walked* into a local Hooters. The place was hopping with music* *and loud conversation and every once in a while the* *lights would turn off. Each time the lights would go* out, the place would erupt into cheer.*
*However, when the revelers saw the nun, the room went* *dead silent. She walked up to the bartender, and* *asked, "May I please use the restroom?"*
*The bartender replied, "OK, but I should warn you* *that there is a statue of a naked man in there wearing* *only a fig leaf."*
*"Well, in that case I'll just look the other way,"* *said the nun.*
*So, the bartender showed the nun to the back of the* *restaurant, and she proceeded to the restroom. After a* few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place* *stopped just long enough to give the nun a loud round* *of applause.*
*She went to the bartender, and said, "Sir, I don't* *understand. Why did they applaud for me just because I* *went to the restroom?"*
*"Well, now they know you're one of us," said the* bartender, "Would you like a drink?"*
*"But, I still don't understand," said the puzzled* *nun.*
*"You see," laughed the bartender, "every time the fig* *leaf on the statue is lifted up, the lights go out.* *Now, how about that drink?" *