The State of Sri Lankan Voters!

imhotep

• Mar 29, 2017
    A hunter goes to the forest. He sees a bear and fires at it, but misses. The bear is nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly the bear taps him on his shoulder and says, "You tried to kill me, either I'll kill you or pull down your trousers and let me fuck you". The man chose life.

He goes home embarrassed, buys a bigger gun and goes back to hunt the bear. He sees it at a distance, fires, misses, the bear disappears in the thick brush only to pop up behind him a little later. The bear recognizes the hunter and says, "You know the choices."

The hunter, after being fucked again, brings a bazooka to get over his humiliation. He finds the bear, fires and falls back due to recoil. The smoke clears and the bear is standing over him, rubbing it's chin. "You don't come here for hunting, do you?

This story apparently represents the state of Sri Lankan Voters!

Last edited:

BadBlueGenius

• Jun 11, 2014
    UNP made a terrible mistake choosing elephant over swan
    Even Sri Lankans aren't that brave
    That's not a mistake
    They new exactly what they were gonna get.
    The harts want what it wants man.
    Who are we to judge.

LazyLizard

• Aug 27, 2015
    කටුකරෝලගම
    අලි කොටි වලස්සු සීනු ටෙලිපෝන් පොල්ගෙඩි උදලු තල බැට් පිති වෙනුවට මිනිස්සු පුංචිම පුංචි සුසිනිදු මල් පොහොට්ටුවක් තෝරගත්තේ ඇයි කියල තේරෙනව නේද :P

dayt0na

• Jan 2, 2012
    අලි කොටි වලස්සු සීනු ටෙලිපෝන් පොල්ගෙඩි උදලු තල බැට් පිති වෙනුවට මිනිස්සු පුංචිම පුංචි සුසිනිදු මල් පොහොට්ටුවක් තෝරගත්තේ ඇයි කියල තේරෙනව නේද :P

🐍🐍🐍

Hyaenidae

• Apr 8, 2015

මාලිමාව :sorry:
    I'm going to have nightmares tonight

Reactions: LazyLizard

Hyaenidae

• Apr 8, 2015
    Watch a video or two from this channel if any of you guys are worried about nightmares induced by this thread

Reactions: BadBlueGenius

Hyaenidae

• Apr 8, 2015
    Not me, them.
    Think about it. Who wants to get raped by a swan.
    When they go down, they go down like heroes.
    When they tell the tale, others gonna remember them as legends who got fucked by elephants, Not by some white chickens who can swim.

This man has a point.

You two are several kinds of crazy

subscribed

Just before going to sleep is the best time to watch those so don't watch them when the sun is up, it'll just go to waste

Reactions: BadBlueGenius

BadBlueGenius

• Jun 11, 2014
    UNP made a terrible mistake by making Ranil as the leader (one of the weakest leaders in SL politics).. :lol: After that, it was a normal thing for UNP to make mistakes.. 😅
    He is the best there is.
    He just couldn't find the frequency of stupid people in SL like Mahinda did.